Ret Gear: ICC question: Weapon, Shadowmourne etc

Sorry for the long subject lol.

Anyway ICC is out wewt? Now im trying to think what is more worth it? Currently my guild goes by the DKP system. Now I am sort of low on dkp due to my trinket purchase. But my question is this. I am probably the #1 plate dps in our raids atm and basically we're not giving out stuff for shadowmourne you know what i mean you have to spend your dkp. I was wondering is it a good idea to spend all my dkp to get the shadow's edge in 26 days or is it a better idea just to pick up pieces of loot as we go along. No other weapon in icc catches my eye and I atleast would like a decent one until LK. Basically no tier no nothing for 26 days except that shadows edge
    Ret Paladin.
    . [

Re: Ret Gear: ICC question: Weapon, Shadowmourne etc

get tier with your badges. its going to be a faster and in the end better upgrade. there will be other weapons and you could buy the primordial saronite.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    get tier with your badges. its going to be a faster and in the end better upgrade. there will be other weapons and you could buy the primordial saronite.

Alright thanks and yeah your right it should go down in price in a few weeks : Side note your crit makes me want to cry.. I wish i had that much. my pally is only 33% crit 5.4k ap
    Ret Paladin.
    . [

was higher. i've actualy been trying to scale back a bit on it. felt i wasnt getting as much out of it. Trying to upgrade these damn belt and boots. only been wearing them for 5 and 7 months respectivly =\
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Thats my frinds armory.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...agrand&n=Aylin

i think i will never catch him with gear

15+ Year Old Account

2 tier items are 60 badges and 3 are 90/95 badges. it will take a while before ppl will get those.

I'm using badges on my alts to buy saornite, my main will pick up the T10 and offset gear as we look very badly on people who pass upgrades to stockpile badges/dkp on their mains.

2/3 level 80 alts doing the daily heroic each day and the weekly raid kill (in a pug).
    28days x 2 frost = 48 frost per alt from heroics.
    add in the weekly raid kill and you can knock off a few saronite from the 25.

15+ Year Old Account

was higher. i've actualy been trying to scale back a bit on it. felt i wasnt getting as much out of it. Trying to upgrade these damn belt and boots. only been wearing them for 5 and 7 months respectivly =\
    i only banked my BoH yesterday so feel lucky xD
    polearm animation > axe