Deleted

What should i socket?

Hi to you all.

I just got new legs, spaulders and my new polearm. But what to put in the sockets?

I've already put +20 agility in my spaulders, so they should be fine.

But my legs has two sockets. I already covered one with +20 agility, but i also need to socket the blue one. What should i buy for it? (eventhough armory says no blue socket on the legs, i do have it!)

My polearm aswell... A blue socket.

Thanks in advance!

For those of you who didn't see the link in my signature, here it is... http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...st&n=Dizmaster

Re: What should i socket?

You have a +20 crit gem. You have an arp/stam gem. And your empty sockets are what you're worried about?

Without an arp trinket, you gem for agi. Then you gem for more agi. Repeat until you've filled all sockets with agi. Use a Nightmare's tear for meta requirements.

With an arp trinket, you repeat the step above but replace agi gems with arp gems.

Really? A +20 crit gem?

EDIT: I just noticed a 2nd +20 crit gem. Before going blind.

Deleted

I see. I've replaced my gem in my spaulders, but i don't think i'm going to replace my boots for +20 agi.

He is right though, you should be looking at 4 gemtypes: relentless, delicate, nightmare tear, deadly.

the tear to activate meta, the deadly for yellows with a bonus of 6agi or larger, everything else gets delicate.

Deleted

Sounds reasonable. I will remember that. Thanks.