Thread: Holy pally 3v3

Holy pally 3v3

Just wondering from some of you 2k+ holy pallys, whats too much sp? im currently just under 3.2k and its starting to seem other stats are starting to well outweigh it now.

Any thoughts? debating on dropping back to maybe 3k and possibly dropping in some crit or maybe even some int/stm. mana is never an issue, currently 23k buffed and seem to never fall under 40% in a match.

Re: Holy pally 3v3

What comp? It all depends on your comp. Are you often the target? You are going for fast cleave teams or slow CC focused comps?

Quote Originally Posted by Raiss
    What comp? It all depends on your comp. Are you often the target? You are going for fast cleave teams or slow CC focused comps?
    Actually our comp is our biggest issue, both are irl friends good guys but the comp isnt there. uholy dk/ret pally/holy pally. No ms at all means once a team is geared enough to outlast our silence+ 2 stuns with dr, and an interupt we cant kill them.

We try to just switch alot and catch the heals off guard, like jump targets if for some reason crits chain we throw ccs on heal and go with it. we rolled ppl up to about 2150 but now just cant kill shit.

Me being the target is the funny thing....i really dont understand it lol. I usually never get targeted, yet literally as soon as i swap my pvp rings for my pve rings, they target me, i swap back for next fight they dont target me -.- cant win. i would say 1/5 fights i get targeted, but i dont ever die. not hard to /freedom and LoS =p

well what other stats are looking more attractive?

you are rated a little higher than and have a bit more sp.

but i am wearing full pvp gear. so i stack spellpower in the sockets. and i chose haste flavored items for my honor pieces. eg: cloak neck WG-ring

but my primary stats would be
    sp-resil-int-haste

but since you say you dont die often i would tone the resil down. i find the best output stats for arena are SP-haste-int. they put crit on all the pieces so i just dont even worry about it

i roll with a pve chest currently, let me grab a link here.

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47142 with 2 20 int gems in this cause i use for pve as well, but i do have a relent chest with 23spx2

so i actually have 155 haste, and with the 15% talented haste it seems fine for me, 1.25 sec flash heals. so with the dr on haste im not sure if i want to go much more on the haste, sure would be nice to rock my pve 805 haste tho -.-

umm my crit is at 27.5% so i suppose i could aim abit higher on that?

Quote Originally Posted by dazline
    Actually our comp is our biggest issue, both are irl friends good guys but the comp isnt there. uholy dk/ret pally/holy pally. No ms at all means once a team is geared enough to outlast our silence+ 2 stuns with dr, and an interupt we cant kill them.

We try to just switch alot and catch the heals off guard, like jump targets if for some reason crits chain we throw ccs on heal and go with it. we rolled ppl up to about 2150 but now just cant kill shit.

Me being the target is the funny thing....i really dont understand it lol. I usually never get targeted, yet literally as soon as i swap my pvp rings for my pve rings, they target me, i swap back for next fight they dont target me -.- cant win. i would say 1/5 fights i get targeted, but i dont ever die. not hard to /freedom and LoS =p
    If you are playing with that comp, I'd suggest changing some SP for INT. It will give you more mana and you won't lose that much SP.

Sounds to me like your fine tbh, sounds like your partners need to step up the game and start killing shit. With the comp you are playing you dont need to stack resil gear because like you said they will rarely go for you, most likely your ret.

If you want good advice tell your ret pally go to prot/ret. They hit way harder and have much higher survivability. Plus alot more stuns and a silence. Dk & prot/ret should be able to blow up healers in a hot second.

You know all the stats you posted are higher than mine, spl power, mana, haste >< damn you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

yea the guy above me said it.

your gear sounds fine. crit sucks in arena imo. i have like 1 in 4 chance for a spell to crit. 1 in 3 would be nicer but who cares? most of the time the heals SHOULD be hitting a sacred shield that has additional 50% crit chance to the spell i would MOST likely be casting

Quote Originally Posted by Thomp Gun
    yea the guy above me said it.

your gear sounds fine. crit sucks in arena imo. i have like 1 in 4 chance for a spell to crit. 1 in 3 would be nicer but who cares? most of the time the heals SHOULD be hitting a sacred shield that has additional 50% crit chance to the spell i would MOST likely be casting
    ya true that always got the ss up.

Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks
    Sounds to me like your fine tbh, sounds like your partners need to step up the game and start killing shit. With the comp you are playing you dont need to stack resil gear because like you said they will rarely go for you, most likely your ret.

If you want good advice tell your ret pally go to prot/ret. They hit way harder and have much higher survivability. Plus alot more stuns and a silence. Dk & prot/ret should be able to blow up healers in a hot second.

You know all the stats you posted are higher than mine, spl power, mana, haste >< damn you.
    Thats what i thought, like my shit is higher than anyone i know, but always want more =p. thanks guys

link btw http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...alls&n=Dazline
    was playing around with some trinks and stuff, usually run with the solace and tonight ill get the new frost emblem one.