Warrior Pve Tips and Guides please

Well hi everyone, ive been playing for a while now maybe few months an i made it yo 80 and im trying to gear up my warrior, i dont know how or what to put because right now im workin on my T9 set and i was amazed by some guys saying 12k dps. I could use all of your help with gems and enchant. Also were to get gear, my dps now is 2.6k and it pretty pathetic. my rotation is bs > ww > proc Slam. hs they are always on cd dw and recklessness. i dont know were im going wrong. i still have to replace trinkets and boots take a look please http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...C3%B8fg%C3%B8d

it will update thanks guys

Re: Warrior Pve Tips and Guides please

I think armory is saved with your pvp gear atm.

If you do pve with that gear then drop all your stam, res and crit/stam gems and go full str unless it's a red+X color with 6+ str gembonus.

Rotation looks alright, try to do as many heroic strikes as possible without going out of rage.
    And never press slam if bt or ww is off cd (or is 1.4 sec or less left on cd).

Alright it updated. I have been kinda of gettin used to the fact of hs, feels like it vasts doesnt do instant right? i run into situation such as ww is on cd so is bs and hs takes a while and no proc.

it updated so take a look please. thanks i have put some gems but not sure if its correct

oh yeh and i got to get new boots and trinkets

Oh ok alright, ive read alot about people talking about soft caps and expertise caps? does that have anything to do with me because im guessing mine is pretty low and is it possible to put red gems in all slots?

Hit cap is when you hover over the hit rating under your melee tab in your character sheet and the number it shows + any boosts from talents totals 8%

Expertise cap is either 26, or whenever hovering over that number plus any talents that reduce dodge chance total like 6.5%

They're both very important for warriors because missed and dodged attacks cost us the resource needed to push our buttons. I recommend focusing on those two stats until you reach the cap, theres a lot of gear to help you get there. Afterward your options are strength or armor pen...strength will probably be better for you until you get some higher end gear, once you are passively pushing 50-55% armor pen (remembering there is a bonus for battle stance) its time to start thinking about gemming for it

Your expertice is fine. Your also hit capped for special attacks wich is fine, but some more hit wouldnt hurt. Gem wise you should get a 21 agility 3% crit meta gem in your helm, and also put a +10 all stats gem in your helmet to get the 8 str bonus and to keep your meta gem active, other then that you should gem 20 str in every socket...so that makes one 10 stats gem and rest 20 str gems. Also replace Glyph of Bloodthirst with Glyph of Heroic Strike and replace Glyph of victory rush with Glyph or execution. (Or Glyph of Cleave if you spec into improved Cleave)

Ok i finally put on some new gear and enchants, still workin on shoulder enchants, but i went and tested out my dps it it went up a decent 500 and i was really surprised but its still low right? Still have to gem some stuff also and im dieing to get the new ICC axes that deal 1200 dmg =D

So i saw another warrior and he had thins like 20+ and other gem was 10 str and 10 crit... i don't have none?? is this a problem?

Heya mate.
    Even though i'm not realy updated as I stoped play wow like a month ago I have some info you might like to put you litle higher on the damagelist.

First of all when you play a dps warrior: Weapon is #1. The better weapon the better damage. If you play with a guild or commy this is what you should save your dkp (If you use dkp) for. The rest of the gear is also important as weapon isn't all but its still a warriors biggest damage source. And remember that fury needs 2 of them while rest of the 2-handed using classes just need one. Thats why it's needed to save important dkp for them.

Secondly: Download Landsouls spreadsheet on Elitistjerks.com. It will help you t o find upgrades and fix all small bugs in your gear etc. It needs a little work to start up but when you understand how to use it you will see the difference on the damage done

Third: Make sure to allways do your job. Get all addons u can that can help you track important stuff. Poweraura is a very nice addon that can be used to track your shouts, trinket procs and so on. If you are in a group without a warrior tank or on a target without warriortank allways keep up sunderarmor. It messes up the rage and spellrotation a little but still it will bring more raid dps witch leads to bigger chance for you to get the drop from the boss. Allways try to get other warriors to help you out with sunders but dont expect the to do so. If you are lucky they help you out in the start to get 5 stacks but it is still better than nothing.

Fourth: This is not a big jump in the dps but still it helps a little.
    If you have a dreanai in your raid make sure you get it in your group as it gives you 1% extra hit. As dualwielder this is a dpsincrease as you will hit more with your offhand weapon.

I can see that you have specced Improved berserker rage. If you do so make a macro to use both heroicstrike and berserkerrage at the same time. You can also add bloodrage if you want. This will make you use it more often and keep you higher on rage as fury uses HS pretty often.

I hope you got some hints here mate and GL with your warrior.
    Glad to see that someone still thinks the game is hard enough to play.
    In my view the game is way to easy now but warrior is still the hardest to play in my oppinion. Thats why they are fun even after 5 years playing Warriors is without doubt the most nerfed class ever and we have alot of stuff that we have to take care of in both PVE and PVP and still we stays in the top.

Hmm the bloodsurge and heroic strike macro, How do i do that? ive always wanted to make macro to set off both rages which would be very useful.

Other question i have, u say trinkets, how many do i need lol? do i have to have alot?

Last night I ran a raid through 25M ICC and considering there are 20 dps i was above the 3 tanks lol= lowest dps in raid? i was hitting 4.5k and that was WW, Cleave, Slam, BS Alone. I do more dps when i AoE. but in single target i think i do horrible.

First thing I noticed was a Yellow (+16 Crit) in a RED socket.
    Not a good sign at all.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Go watch Swifty's videos from youtube, he's a warrior sensei.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oldtA...341&feature=iv

All other replies pale before this. 8)

I know its mostly pvp, but you can learn a lot from his videos.