Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Why do ppl post in treads when they have nothing to say?

ok so as i troll the forums on a daily basis while at work, i find very few that i really have anything to say to that, either hasn't already been said or will really be constructive at all.

But, on the other hand i see load of ppl who reply to posts with either an off topic reply or a reply that is completely constructive and disrespectful. Not to mention how offended ppl seem to get if they ask ppl opinion and it differs from there own or when they ask someones opinion and only get pages of off topic flames about stuff vaguely related to what they are asking.

Examples:

TOPIC: Is anyone noticing that <Insert Skill Here> is/isn't <Insert Change Here>.

REPLY: QQ moar nub

REPLY: I so wish you fucking trolls would stop making posts like this. its so pointless it not going to change anything.

REPLY: If you don't like it reroll

REPLY: Ya find a new game

REPLY: Try being a <Insert Class Here>

REPLY: Come on guys its just a game.

REPLY: GOD....Do you really measure the value of your life by how much damage <Insert Spell Here> does.

REPLY: Who really cares how big your e-penis is?

OP REPLY: Guys im just wondering if anyone else has noticed it seems <Insert Change Here>.

REPLY: Stupid troll, maybe you played the game some instead of trolling to forums you could learn to play your class.

REPLY: If your guild make your spells act funny just find a new guild they have no right to do that.

REPLY: What does this even have to do with my casual 6 nights a week, 5 hours a night, full of bad players raiding guild?

REPLY: If you were in a REAL raiding guild you wouldn't even care.

REPLY: ZOMG DKHSOKNFG ret pallys R da Best!

REPLY: Ok, so i don't want to offend anyone but what you said about guild not having the right to tell you what class or spec you should play in there raids is sooo true. I play an Enhancement Shaman and <Insert Life Story Here>.

OP REPLY: ok guys never mind. they just made a blue post saying what they did to it.

REPLY: FU@Kin Hardcores think they own the game and can jest get things changes every time they don't like it.

REPLY: This change really doesn't benefit hard core raiders at all and if anything it hurts them.

REPLY: GOD, you elietist bastard, ya'll think everything is about you.

So thats just a start but you see what i mean, are any of these post really even necessary?

I reccomend shock collars being required to connect to the internet. when your about to e-rage or make a stupid comment about a e-peen or any number of other vulgar pointless remarks .... you get a zap and a calm voice says let it go, let it go.

Re: Why do ppl post in treads when they have nothing to say?

I sense some cool story brah's comin on soon...

although i do agree with the point your making..
    http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z49/rchmarkert_2007/Signatures/cpt.jpg

Why do ppl post in threads when they have nothing to say?

Quote Originally Posted by TDWP
    Why do ppl post in threads when they have nothing to say?

icwhtcadidthere
    http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z49/rchmarkert_2007/Signatures/cpt.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mixon
    Examples:

REPLY: I so wish you fucking trolls would stop making posts like this. its so pointless it not going to change anything.

So you decided to take this reply and turn it into a new thread of its own?
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

I heard the office of the privacy commissioner is cracking down on PIPEDA privacy violations!

15+ Year Old Account

Why do ppl post in treads when they have nothing to say?

Because most people on the internet are assholes.

And that's what assholes do; they try to make other people's lifes less enjoyable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Blizzard didn't have any problem killing Kael'thas, Illidan, Kael'thas, Lady Vashj, or even Kael'thas.

Ha ha!

why do people make threads when they have nothing to say?

Thanks Blizzard, make WoW super casual and now this!

Deleted

This is pretty funny. You made a topic were the only possible reply would be something were you are whining off. I dont see this as a question since you probably know the question. You are like al those example repliers, but you made it in a topic form.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganoes
    Thanks Blizzard, make WoW super casual and now this!
    u eletzt hab nu rit to ack dat wai

Deleted

To increase post count,
    like this

I know right! As if you write something four paragraphs long,as an example, which was 90% sarcastic with a point to it, but because people have shitty reading skills, they take it literally, report you, then you get banned for a month and a half.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

ok so as i troll the forums on a daily basis while at work, i find very few that i really have anything to say to that, either hasn't already been said or will really be constructive at all.

But, on the other hand i see load of ppl who reply to posts with either an off topic reply or a reply that is completely constructive and disrespectful. Not to mention how offended ppl seem to get if they ask ppl opinion and it differs from there own or when they ask someones opinion and only get pages of off topic flames about stuff vaguely related to what they are asking.

Examples:

TOPIC: Is anyone noticing that <Insert Skill Here> is/isn't <Insert Change Here>.

REPLY: QQ moar nub

REPLY: If you don't like it reroll

REPLY: Ya find a new game

REPLY: Try being a <Insert Class Here>

REPLY: Come on guys its just a game.

REPLY: GOD....Do you really measure the value of your life by how much damage <Insert Spell Here> does.

REPLY: Who really cares how big your e-penis is?

OP REPLY: Guys im just wondering if anyone else has noticed it seems <Insert Change Here>.

REPLY: Stupid troll, maybe you played the game some instead of trolling to forums you could learn to play your class.

REPLY: If your guild make your spells act funny just find a new guild they have no right to do that.

REPLY: What does this even have to do with my casual 6 nights a week, 5 hours a night, full of bad players raiding guild?

REPLY: If you were in a REAL raiding guild you wouldn't even care.

REPLY: Ok, so i don't want to offend anyone but what you said about guild not having the right to tell you what class or spec you should play in there raids is sooo true. I play an Enhancement Shaman and <Insert Life Story Here>.

OP REPLY: ok guys never mind. they just made a blue post saying what they did to it.

REPLY: FU@Kin Hardcores think they own the game and can jest get things changes every time they don't like it.

REPLY: This change really doesn't benefit hard core raiders at all and if anything it hurts them.

REPLY: GOD, you elietist bastard, ya'll think everything is about you.

So thats just a start but you see what i mean, are any of these post really even necessary?

I reccomend shock collars being required to connect to the internet. when your about to e-rage or make a stupid comment about a e-peen or any number of other vulgar pointless remarks .... you get a zap and a calm voice says let it go, let it go.
    I could turn this around.
    Why do YOU post THIS when you know what will happen and that it won't change anything at all?

See what I did there?

QQ moar nub

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz
    I could turn this around.
    Why do YOU post THIS when you know what will happen and that it won't change anything at all?

See what I did there?
    Why did you quote that? What the hell is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Zokten
    QQ moar nub
    I so wish you fucking trolls would stop making posts like this. its so pointless it not going to change anything.

sup