Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Why do ppl post in treads when they have nothing to say?

Like both this post and the entire thread?
    I have no clue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Those are raptors. Raptors are not fish.
    Get out of the water, raptor. You can not breathe there.

Cause they forgot about DRE!

"Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
    But nothin comes out when they move they lips
    Just a buncha gibberish
    And muthafuckas act like they forgot about Dre"

Oh, I know, I know. It's because

10+ Year Old Account

We can't write threads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Give me five bees for a quarter, you'd say.

Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...
    Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by killabee
    Cause they forgot about DRE!

"Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
    But nothin comes out when they move they lips
    Just a buncha gibberish
    And muthafuckas act like they forgot about Dre"

I think the problem stems from a lot of the threads which ask the same question, make the same complaint, and general add absolutely nothing new to any particular discussion. That's like a red flag to a bull, they've just got to react even if it's just to insult someone. But then what i think some people fail to realise is that the shear volume of white noise on a forum such as this makes it hard, especially for anyone new to the game, to get their head around a particular issue. So they ask a question that may have been asked 2 weeks ago but has since vanished into the bowels of the forums and they immediately get set upon with a wall of all the usual insults and put downs.

For me the bottom line is there are only gonna be so many questions about a game you can ask so you will always get repeats. I myself have been guilty of asking a question that has been asked before, regarding clicking vs keybinding. What happened in that thread, and what seems to be the case in a lot of threads, is that if you ask a question or have a point to make, but make it in a sensible and mature way, and show that you've thought about what you are saying not just making an unintelligble stream of semi-consciousness, of course you'll get three pages of insults. But then you'll get loads more pages of considered answers and perhaps even a lively discussion on the topic, probably including people who read loads of these forums but don't say much as most threads are full of nonsense.

Having said that, making a good thread is a double-edged sword. When the page count hits 50+ on a topic you're interested in but haven't been a part of yet, it's nigh on impossible to be able to find the bit of info you may need from the vast swathes of chat, questions, answers and general babble (try and read any Elitist Jerks discussion about your class looking for an answer to a specific question and your head will be swimming before 10 pages :P ). For the sake of brevity you'll just ask the question again and blam, insults, facepalms, QQ moars. You just have to ride the storm really.

TL;DR

Sensible questions get sensible answers.
    Shit attracts flies.

Quote Originally Posted by serif
    post count +
    Like i just did.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/world-of-warcraft-lore-by-richard-knaak-(spoilers)/

I like ice-cream.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall
    And with a stroke of it's mane, it turns into a plane. Then it will turn back again when you tug on it's winky.

Oooh that's dirty!

Deleted

The same reason you opened this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz

Oooh that's dirty!
    Dooo you think so?

Quote Originally Posted by Garric
    Sensible questions get sensible answers.
    Shit attracts flies.
    Are you saying people who get stung a lot by flies are full of shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    [/COLOR]

Clearly you have no idea about how to play, try playing a mage you n00b.

And btw, it's liek tis yannow, liek comon comon, boom chiki wah wah!

It's like having soft wind brush your cheeks as you are almost flying towards the top of the mountain, going with such speed that a camera would use a motion blur effect for, it's like being in love, clinging hard, holding on to your glittering fucked up vampire wanna-be boyfriend as he carries you, calling you some "Spider-monkey" you have no idea why.

I hope I cleared things a bit.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

you know that feeling 3 seconds after you ejaculate?

thats called internet forums

Tread is what keeps your tires from losing traction on the pavement.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickie
    Dooo you think so?
    Guess I'd better not show you where the lemonade is made.

Sweet lemonade, ooo sweet lemonade.

Sweet lemonade, yeah sweet lemonade.