Best. Wintergrasp. Ever.

(Silvermoon US)

What you cant see in the screenshot:
    3 alliance siege engines guarding the courtyard
    1 horde demolisher shooting the gate from over a wall
    Several alliance guarding the front door (didnt see me there)
    No other horde in the courtyard
    A hole in the west and the front walls of the courtyard

Try and guess what happened following this screenshot

(sorry for the bad placing of the blizzard frames, pitbull is stuffing up at the moment)
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

Re: Best. Wintergrasp. Ever.

Sorry...but...your..name... KILLED IT
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Quote Originally Posted by Naposim1337
    Sorry...but...your..name... KILLED IT
    Yes :P i created this character 3 years ago when i wasnt planning on making it my main and now i cba to pay for a name change
    Stulti se laudant.

I dunno. Watching the server-first 80 on my realm drive around and kill everything when nobody else was present was pretty amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tural
    I dunno. Watching the server-first 80 on my realm drive around and kill everything when nobody else was present was pretty amusing.
    haha. did he win?
    Stulti se laudant.

What happened next?

I'm guessing the demolisher knocked out the last 3% health of the door, you ran in (maybe assisted by a bubble) and capped the sphere with 0:01 remaining on the timer.

Am I close?

I once saw a Rogue cap Wintergrasp when there was 0:07 seconds left. It was possibly the most epic thing I have seen so far in this game.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

My guess is he found his long lost love, Bloodelfhntr, right behind those walls. They then flew to San Francisco where they got married, adopted two children that they named Legolas and Sephiroth, and lived happily ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimpzilla
    My guess is he found his long lost love, Bloodelfhntr, right behind those walls. They then flew to San Francisco where they got married, adopted two children that they named Legolas and Sephiroth, and lived happily ever after.
    hahaha, thank you so much for making my day!

ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by Aldub
    What happened next?

I'm guessing the demolisher knocked out the last 3% health of the door, you ran in (maybe assisted by a bubble) and capped the sphere with 0:01 remaining on the timer.

Am I close?
    Close. but more like 0:03 secs
    Stulti se laudant.

LOL
    Stulti se laudant.

Actually had a split decision once, gave 3+1 tokens. The lag must have been so bad that the clicking of the artifact never registered until after the time ran out or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolcatchris
    also, we're not glass cannons anymore, we haven't been for ages. either that or everyone is a cannon, and some are plate cannons.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadirm
    Actually had a split decision once, gave 3+1 tokens. The lag must have been so bad that the clicking of the artifact never registered until after the time ran out or something.
    I've had something similar to that happen. Got the gate down with 30 secs left, all the horde rushed in already celebrating their victory. Titan relic didnt work, about 10 people spam clicking it for 30 secs. Alliance still got victory. Horray.
    Stulti se laudant.

Deleted

I can't see anything.

Don't forget their dog Àrthás

Timer had been on 00:00 for a good 2-3 seconds, Rogue Sprinted and got Relic, Horde won :/

Made my day.

(btw pic link not working)
    "any type of person converting RL money into WoW is retarded by default." - Choppers
    "That makes all of WoW players retards, since we all pay our monthly fee." - Kenjji

Quote Originally Posted by Gadirm
    this happened to me aswell. And the lag was horrendous.

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb
    I once saw a Rogue cap Wintergrasp when there was 0:07 seconds left. It was possibly the most epic thing I have seen so far in this game.
    Nothing can beat the "yay we've won", get 3 tokens then after a few seconds "wtf we lost?" and get another token. XD

Btw i don't see pics
    "Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy.
    Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep.
    Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud.
    Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness."

Primera - Elemental Shaman - <Vedo La Gente Morta> - Pozzo dell'Eternità IT

new sig. ty sir.