Thread: dw or 2hander?

dw or 2hander?

Hello, just wanted to ask what u guys think. Atm im using dw-frost for pve, since the nerf on unholy i seem to do alot more dps with frost. However i was wondering, since battered hilt is dropping, and u can either get a 2-hander or 1-hander, should i stay frost or go blood/unholy? dont have great gear but need to know what dishes out the most dps. so please, give me your thoughts on that.

best regards.

Re: dw or 2hander?

Quote Originally Posted by shinraz
    Hello, just wanted to ask what u guys think. Atm im using dw-frost for pve, since the nerf on unholy i seem to do alot more dps with frost. However i was wondering, since battered hilt is dropping, and u can either get a 2-hander or 1-hander, should i stay frost or go blood/unholy? dont have great gear but need to know what dishes out the most dps. so please, give me your thoughts on that.

best regards.
    Just wondering on your gear, Provide armory link?

this is me, y i know not that great, so please give me some advice on the weap/specc question. peace.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...Vashj&n=Shinra

WAAAAAY over hit cap , no expertise ? srsly exp cap is so easy to get ...
    and a link to your dw weapons would help.
    Headcrab Simptoms:
    # Strange feeling to force Gordon Freeman, who appears to be a fish to the victim, to eat crackers.
    # Itching at groin.
    # Yellowing of the blood
    # Red, dry, or missing eyes.
    # Numbness around the cranial region
    # A severe case of dandruff
    # Hair loss
    # Skin loss
    # Head Loss
    # Death
    # Loss of bodily functions

First, not being mean here but you need to make some changes before you start.

1. Your enchants are mostly bad, pvp enchants need to change, sta on boots needs to change and enchant your cloak.

2. Your meta and your gems overall need to change, you have tons of hit but still gemming for it? If you go DW you will likely gain MORE hit from the weapons.

3. Your current UH spec isn't the correct 3.3 spec, do some research over at elitistjerks.com then get the correct specs/gems/enchants and test them out in some heroics, the new LFG tool is awesome and it will help you.

**edit** crap sorry just noticed that you have some pvp gear on, but still doesn't explain pvp enchants on pve gear, you aren't going to be very good at either one if you don't get the proper gear/enchants/sockets for each one. Don't try to mix pvp and pve because you are just hurting yourself and doing that will not help you in either one.