Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Worst server to get people for cross-realm lfg?

haven't had an issue with whirlwind battlegroup, the rp'ers from cenarion circle are a bit...odd (too polite and they emote alot) but that's about it

also dps que sucks hardcore so iv had to tank to get anywhere, got my pug today though so im done!

10+ Year Old Account

My experiences coincide with pvp experiences generally. The same druid that doesn't offer a few hots to the flag carrier turns up as a healer in lfg... yeh don't expect a damn heal from that numbnut (talking 'bout lower level stuff).

But, over all it has been good. Lucky I haven't run into any stray RP'er (been hearing bad things).
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Quote Originally Posted by Surtr
    Seems like all i get is Warriors.
    Yup
    Whenever i do FoS or Pos (so far which has been since wensday, uncluding today thats 4 runs of two instances so 8 runs) all i get are pally tanks.
    Yet ive done HoR 3 times and all 3 times ive gotten warrior tanks.

On a side note, everytime I group with someone from Mal'Ganis US theyre always either utterly retarded or ninjas (ive grouped with about 7 people from Mal'Ganis).
    "Your country is like an old maid servant; accustomed to being raped by everyone." - Napoleon

Nobody in Cyclone has had a problem with Perenolde-US Alliance side? I had problems pugging NORMALLY before this new LFG system. Alliance, (apart from Cleave Edge and Collision, Graveyard Shifters and Apocalypse Later) are mostly nerd-raging, trolling asshats. People from Boulderfist and Stonemaul seems to be wonderful people though.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenryusho
    Why does no one talk? I chain pull like 7 groups with thunderfury and it's like "......"
    Hell this. I did 5 dungeons(only need EoF) and people barely speak up other than occasionall welcome in the beginning. Even If I tell some trigger happy dps to give me time to get aggro I get no response.

I am in cyclone and people are actually kind of polite which is nice . My server is the only one in the battle group roll need so I, along with everyone else on the server, are adjusting to rolling greed on the Frozen Orb.

I also agree that I can't pick a server out but I've had 2 bad tanks so far. One was a DK with around 30k health but I don't think he was def. capped cause health was bopping up and down like crazy. The warrior had around 31k and we did Pit of Saron. He was going into HoR asking who was saved. Incidentally, I became "saved" realllll fast and dropped group.

Btw everyone's ignore list got longer. Take off those gold farmers and spammer from your servers so you can avoid the abominations of your battle group.

I've done alot of pugs with this system so far and i love it (pet on one alt, title on another for a total of 150+ randoms) only thing ive started to notice is there is literally a ret paladin in every group i've been in. I didn't realise there was that many of them until this feature, and most of them are in unsocketed PvP gear.

No specific realm trends i've come across, just the ret paladin thing.

So I find the whole Need the frozen orbs thing odd - I have so many I just pass on the stupid things these days. I put a few on the A/H recently at really low prices and got undercut stupidly - and then found they were down to 7g. yeah I'm gonna need that...

I few people from other servers are annoying. But the DK tank with about 5k GS and very good at his job who while seeming to casually hold aggo on everything AND chatting about all sorts of random crap while doing so was almost impressive in his annoyingness.

The 13yr old kiddies chatting more about some ball game while DPSing during Mirrored soul were a little less impressive. Yeah and guess who couldn't find the portal to get back in Hmmmm.

I did find the group who started a vote kick after last boss of another FoS grp a little odd though. Yes the guy died 15sec into the fight but whatever...

But 100+ emblems so far, 5 or so wipes, generally a get in, do it, get out attitude and I'm lovin it. The system get's 10/10. The players as usual provide the fail in fairly liberal amounts.

There are alot of odd things going on in groups since the cross realm LFG tool is active. Most are just new or funny, but there seems to be a disturbing trend with people from Earthen Ring (EU).

First one was a hunter doing 160 DPS overall. 89% of the damage came from autoshot, rest serpent sting and steady shot. 160! Didn't have a pet out.

Next I meet a warlock with a weird affliction spec, whose first sentence was that "we don't need to believe it, but if you are at the spirit healer and turn the voice really loud you hear him say: World of Warcraft is out to get your money".
    I kid you not.

Today I run with my enhancement shammy alt, level 72, and we do UK normal. This weird mage is there doing a whooping 550 DPS (I am around 1400 overall, so is the ret pally who is with us). After the first boss I notice nobody has arcane intellect, so I ask him if he could buff us. He just buffs the druid healer then. Again I tell him nicely that he could buff the whole group, as everyone but the DK could benefit from it. He tells us he won't do it as it costs him money. Wow... I go on and ask him if doing decent DPS would hurt his economy too, when he replies yes, it would hurt his mana economy and finishes with "better than to have a squidface and a goat tail (I am on my Dranei). Stubborn as I am I need to have the last word and tell him it's sad that it seems even a goat can play better than him. After the last boss (where I died due to Dark Smash mistake from the tank) he mocks me again saying he doesn't throw himself off a cliff, probably something about my death. But I self ressed and continued, doing 1500 DPS with wolves and fire ele + hero while he still sits at 500.
    I don't know why but playing with such idiots made me a bit angry so I quit for the day.

Strange people.
    Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech you like; it protects speech you don't like.
    Larry Flynt (unsourced)

Misery's battlegroup is not very interesting to dungeon with.
    Many bad players even when you go beyond 5000 gearscore (yes I know gearscore is a flawed addon).
    People are not in good moods. The few that are, are like waay to happy andi annoying.
    Nymphus, Death Knight - Grim Batol EU Alliance.

So all this talk about battlegroup - I realised apart from the oceanic servers i had no idea who they all were. So I had a look and now I'm not suprised that I see some pretty good xrealm pugs.

Our battlegroup seems to be stacked with some of the top servers - Ner'zhul, Blackrock, kiljaeden etc etc. I guess next time i see ppl from those servers i might pay a little more attention.

To the Cyclone player, I really haven't had much problem with Perenolde players, but christ... Cyclone BG is terrible, idiots that vote kick you doing the most and crying the healer let you wipe on a 6 trash pack in HoL? lol

Worst server though? I'd have to go with Haomarush, most of the players I've met are under performing terrible players. Like DKs in 4p T9 dropping 3k DPS single target or Arcane Mages only pulling 4k w/ all 245 gear? Not to mention most of them are bossy, and just straight up obnoxious in chat. If I every get into a full group again with them on my Pally I'll just straight up quit right there >_>.

Surprisingly enough Mal'Ganis is actually a pretty chill server.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod
    Next I meet a warlock with a weird affliction spec, whose first sentence was that "we don't need to believe it, but if you are at the spirit healer and turn the voice really loud you hear him say: World of Warcraft is out to get your money".

I kid you not.
    this is actually true . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgLbGsUS-ls

*shiver*

:P rofl ;D
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

Quote Originally Posted by Oathkeeper
    People from Boulderfist and Stonemaul seems to be wonderful people though.
    Yeah, Stonemaul especially. What a fantastic server. And <YOUR BUMMED> really are stand-out players just like everyone says. Really just a classy group of individuals who are also exceptional players. /salute to Stonemaul

Honestly the server with the most kind-hearted and courteous players I have come across is Stonemaul of the Cyclone US Battlegroup. Every person I have grouped from, Horde side at least, is absolutely splendid at playing and at using manners when approaching other players. Honestly, I can't stress how great the players are from this server - I have been in multiple groups with some of them, but there is one guild that just is absolutely filled with great/kind players. It is called <YOUR BUMMED>, so if anyone from here is in YOUR BUMMED reading this - keep up the great work guys, you make me and I'm sure many others feel glad that there are gems like you all in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubhunter
    ...More or less, with a few exceptions, people have been cool... Except for people from Sargeras. They constantly complain and everyone that I've ran with rolls need on random things.

LMAO!!!

I saw the topic and the first thing that rolled through my mind was Sargeras. XD

10+ Year Old Account

I get a lot of baddies from Blackrock Horde. I can't really think of any other realm that stood out.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

Hellfire EU, sadly my own server.
    I'm truly amazed at how many really bad (behaving) players are from my realm. It seems my worst groups are whenever I get one or more people from it.

Also Ghostlands EU, seems to be more or less the same as Hellfire.

Illidan-US is some kind of hell on earth.

Crushridge-EU, dont know about players skill as much as the issue it seems no one there speaks english. Not even after repeatedly asking to keep party chat in english -.- Highly annoying.