Help me decide my ring. Holy

I got the new Ashen Verdict ring tonight, but I'm having trouble deciding between my other two rings to fill the 2nd slot.

Here is my armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Pallyincloth

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47732

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=49486

Both are current rings.

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50378

This is the new Ashen one.

Basically here's my issue. This ring is a marginal upgrade of haste and crit to one ring, and the mp5/sp difference of either ring is just about equal. My issue is the 2nd ring would gain 1.52% haste but at the cost of 1.14% crit. I already feel I have a great haste rating, AND that my crit is a little low. But I've seen so much information that crit is more if a trivial stat where haste is always beneficial. I want to get your opinions to help me make the decision.

Deleted

Re: Help me decide my ring. Holy

replace Polished Dragonslayer's Signet and get another trinket to replace binding stone imo

Ty for the input. And yes, Binding stone absolutely blows, unfortunately I have YET to find a replacement. If only I could EVER see Solace of the Fallen.

IMO, your Crit is a little low to be replacing the Crit with more Haste especially since you already have a decent amount of Haste. Compared to the Haste ring, I'd say it's a slight downgrade because you gain a little bit of Haste, which isn't really needed, but lose a little bit of SP through Spirit which is probably more beneficial to you at this point.

I have the same three rings and, well, I'm just going to be holding onto the Rep ring and reconsider it after I get to Honored or Revered.

I'm with Zeuq, the rep ring is not quite good enough to replace either of your current two rings - Band of the Invoker is better because the spirit gives you spellpower, and Polished Dragonslayer's Signet is better because your gear is very low on crit. Crit is NOT a trivial stat, thanks to Inspiration (very nice to have on your tanks) and Holy Concentration (having a high uptime on this talent is key to your mana regen). It's not as important as haste IMO, but you want to keep the two stats somewhat balanced.

And definitely ditch Binding Stone at the first opportunity. What other trinkets do you have in the bank and/or bags?

15+ Year Old Account

I'd say you're definitely good on haste.. I'd not replace either until you get honored or revered, then replace your Band of the Invoker. That's what I plan on doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eis
    I'd say you're definitely good on haste.. I'd not replace either until you get honored or revered, then replace your Band of the Invoker. That's what I plan on doing.
    Haste is a superior throughput stat to crit, so once you feel comfortable with your mana and SoL proc rate you should aim to increase your haste where possible. In that vain i'd be sticking with haste items over crit items where possible.

Go with Polished Dragonslayer Signet over the Ashen Band of Wisdom, you are fine on haste, and spirit gives spellpower and regen; plus your crit is below average, need to be at at least 20% without talents, just raw gear..

Keep the rings you've got at the moment. You need a bit more crit anyways, your haste is fine. And MP5 is pretty terrible for Holy. Ashen doesn't have any spirit on it either as opposed to the other two, one of the best stats for Holy.