Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Icecrown Citadel Loot Table, Blue posts

Does Saurfang really only drop 5 different items? On the one hand, will be great that the trinket has a 60% drop rate, but on the other hand, that just doesn't seem possible.

wow at the 25m hard mode loot... wow..

"3D Model Viewer: The 3D model viewer displays a character as he or she appears in-game. You can pan and zoom the camera, play animations, and save a default pose (for characters on the logged-in account) that will display for all visitors to the profile. Refer to the Character Sheet FAQ for more details."

Blizzard is slow, already made this on my own guilds roster...

guess they are going to make it look like this http://pekish.eu/members/ click the '3D' button

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Finally they've realized that shields should look like http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/50065/i...-glacial-wall/
    Too bad there's none like it in 10man.

2 month until shield of awesomeness, can't wait.
    -.-

We had http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/50452/w...ucky-necklace/ drop from 10 man ICC last night

Cloth boots with haste on them, anyone see them on an ICC loot list or even a craftable pattern for a pair?

264 Trinket Phys.DPS Trinket Phylactery of the Nameless Lich sindragosa-25

Not Physical dmg Trink

Rogue till I die.

Holy pally no other!

Well, now that the loot list is almost complete and there are no excuses left, I guess it's time to bitch once again about the terrible elemental (and to a lesser note resto) shaman itemization. Mp5 Blizzard? Really?

Looks like it's back to cloth and leather once again.

On a related note I would also like to whine about the new loot system in 5mans and I'll just paint a picture for you (metaphorically speaking).

"oooh look those cloth boots are a pretty sexy dps upgrade for my shaman!"
    random group member selects disenchant
    "uh guys... if no one else wants the boots..."
    "hey uh guys it isn't letting me roll need for the boots"
    you select greed on cloth boots
    you roll 1
    random rolls 46
    random rolls 84
    random rolls 97
    random rolls 64
    etc etc, boots get sharded.

Quote Originally Posted by Vikzter
    Blizzard is slow, already made this on my own guilds roster...

guess they are going to make it look like this http://pekish.eu/members/ click the '3D' button
    Before you try and plug your site and infer you created a 3d model viewer

YOU didnt make anything, you just linked to wowheads model viewer...

About affli locks: its so fu...nonsins!!! look at the logs:

Icc: http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/...n_Citadel/dps/

Coliseum: http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/..._Coliseum/dps/

So waht happen?? any body see imba warlocks out there??
    Nerf Dks, Rogues or Mage, i can understand but warlocks??
    Omg Blizz only 5 warlocks are on top and you talking about ((( No, you were destroying the other classes )))
    Joke absolutely joke!!

sorry for my bad englisch but i hobe everybody understand what i mean.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon
    Well, now that the loot list is almost complete and there are no excuses left, I guess it's time to bitch once again about the terrible elemental (and to a lesser note resto) shaman itemization. Mp5 Blizzard? Really?

Looks like it's back to cloth and leather once again.

On a related note I would also like to whine about the new loot system in 5mans and I'll just paint a picture for you (metaphorically speaking).

"oooh look those cloth boots are a pretty sexy dps upgrade for my shaman!"
    "uh guys... if no one else wants the boots..."
    "hey uh guys it isn't letting me roll need for the boots"
    you select greed on cloth boots
    you roll 1
    random rolls 46
    random rolls 84
    random rolls 97
    random rolls 64
    etc etc, boots get sharded.
    Disenchant is a Greed with the choice of having the item sharded if won.
    No priority, nothing.
    -.-

Quote Originally Posted by seafu
    Before you try and plug your site and infer you created a 3d model viewer

YOU didnt make anything, you just linked to wowheads model viewer...

I didnt said i created the model viewer, just said that i had made the function of which they are planning to add on armory.

with my modelviewer i use the wowheads modelviewer and the xml feed from armory to create an updated full 3Dview of how the current char looks like in game.

So yes i DID make something.

Im sorry that i wasnt clear enough then, my idea was to show you how the armory version will most likely look like, ofc with other graphic and other perks, not to give the impression that I singlehanded had created the modelviewer (which should be rather obvious since of the wowhead logo)

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgasm
    Disenchant is a Greed with the choice of having the item sharded if won.
    No priority, nothing.
    Yes that's my point. If you actually need a cloth item on your eg shaman or druid, you are unable to select need due to the new system, and so chances are the item will be disenchanted since no one waits before hitting the disenchant button long enough for you to tell them that you actually want said item. And since the item gets automatically sharded you cant trade for the item if you lose your roll.

They should make it so that everyone can roll need and sort priority afterwords:

case 1 - shaman and mage in group, both roll need on cloth boots, mage gets them because of loot type.
    case 2 - shaman selects need and all other clothies/whatever in group select disenchant, shaman gets them rather than them getting sharded.

etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon
    Yes that's my point. If you actually need a cloth item on your eg shaman or druid, you are unable to select need due to the new system, and so chances are the item will be disenchanted since no one waits before hitting the disenchant button long enough for you to tell them that you actually want said item. And since the item gets automatically sharded you cant trade for the item if you lose your roll.

They should make it so that everyone can roll need and sort priority afterwords:

case 1 - shaman and mage in group, both roll need on cloth boots, mage gets them because of loot type.
    case 2 - shaman selects need and all other clothies/whatever in group select disenchant, shaman gets them rather than them getting sharded.

etc etc.
    Find an upgrade in your own armor class. Problem solved. People act like there's some tremendous scarcity when the availability of badges makes getting 245 level gear for your armor class ridiculously easy. Between the Triumph, conquest and valor badge gear you can get everything you need from cloaks, boots, wrists and belts to your tier gear.

Besides, I want my dream shards/abyss crystals. Thanks.