so what do you think of my char?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rusher&n=Risev

what things do i need to change / improve?

Re: so what do you think of my char?

tear in t9 gloves is fail
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    The sim is correct, it isn't generally well known but war token really is a six thousand dps increase over deaths choice.

One thing i can see is your not hit caped, the hit cap is the number one priority for dps dks (8% hit) Your also below the expertise cap, which is important for all 3 specs (6.5%). Why on earth do u have a +agi meta, +crit is much better also replace your neck with a str one.

Deleted

Gay.

i'm under the hit cap with around 0.25% but we have alot of shamans in my guild's raids so its not a problem, i'm always dpsing behind the boss so expertise isnt much of a problem and from my reserch the agility one meta is better, since it scales with kings, gives a bit of attack power and allows the use of nightmare's tear, which in turn i'll also be changing its place to benefit from the socket bonus in head

10+ Year Old Account

players cannot dodge or parry etc... from behind npcs can

Quote Originally Posted by riseofhonor
    i'm always dpsing behind the boss so expertise isnt much of a problem
    oh no you didnt..
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by riseofhonor
    i'm under the hit cap with around 0.25% but we have alot of shamans in my guild's raids so its not a problem, i'm always dpsing behind the boss so expertise isnt much of a problem and from my reserch the agility one meta is better, since it scales with kings, gives a bit of attack power and allows the use of nightmare's tear, which in turn i'll also be changing its place to benefit from the socket bonus in head
    Wrong, wrong and wrong.

Since when do shamans improve your hit? they dont.
    crit/3% crit dmg Meta is superior to agi, no, you dont get AP from it.
    Expertise isnt much of a problem? YES it is, mobs can dodge with their backs turned, you need the cap.
    ''from my research'' wat, you obviously haven't done any, or you would have gotten it right from the start, and wouldnt need to ask us what to improve.

Have a nice day

Total times playing world's smallest violin --

Slacker!!!!

Shamans do bring hit...since if your ally they have to be space goats therefore bring hit... dont be so picky
    Vote Pengu for president!
    "For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons."

sure is troll in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz
    Let's see.
    What do you have to have to activate crit meta ?
    2 blue gems, let's assume one 10 all stats, and one 10str/15stam.

Same question for the agi meta.
    1 blue, let's assume one 10 all stats.

What do you prefer ? 21 agi and 10 str or 21 crit and 15 stam ?

Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz
    Wrong, wrong and wrong.

Since when do shamans improve your hit? they dont.
    Expertise isnt much of a problem? YES it is, mobs can dodge with their backs turned, you need the cap.
    ''from my research'' wat, you obviously haven't done any, or you would have gotten it right from the start, and wouldnt need to ask us what to improve.

Have a nice day
    dude you make me laugh, first of all, if u even checked my armory u'd see that i'm alliance, which means the only shaman race is draenie which means 1% hit chance, second of all, my expertise is 21, yet i still finish a whole TOC raid without any dodge or parry on my heart strikes, and barely any on melee attacks,

and last but not least, agility scales with kings, meaning it would give you more crit, and it gives a bit of armor but nothing that would really make much difference in attack power, and yes, i've done my research, and it gave me this info: crit meta gem is beneficial for unholy, while the agility one is better for blood.

Have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by Lug
    Let's see.
    What do you have to have to activate crit meta ?
    2 blue gems, let's assume one 10 all stats, and one 10str/15stam.

Same question for the agi meta.
    1 blue, let's assume one 10 all stats.

What do you prefer ? 21 agi and 10 str or 21 crit and 15 stam ?
    You're right on that. But don't forget, with some clever gemming you can take 2 of the bigger socket bonusses (6 or 8 str) so the difference will be smaller.

So lets see...

21 agi + (10agi+10str from all stats gem) + 6str (socket bonus) + 20str (red gem you can use because of an easier meta requirement), gives 37 agi and 36 str
    21 crit + (10agi+10str from all stats gem) + 10str (from purple gem) + 2x6str (2x socket bonus) , gives 21 crit, 10 agi, 32str

Lets take an Unholy build and the value list from EJ using 245/258 gear:
    str 3.07
    crit 2.16
    agi 1.52

Agi meta: 36*3.07 + 37*1.52 = 110.52 + 56.24 = 166.76
    Crit meta: 32*3.07 + 21*2.16 + 10*1.52 = 98.24 + 45.36 + 15.2 = 158.8

So while you're basically right, you can see the difference is just 7.96 AP.
    It will be a little bit more if you take BoK into the calculation, but it's still not really an important difference.

I don't care enough to do the same for 264/277 gear or for other specs, if any of you cares, go to the EJ forums and check the values and do your own math.