Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Obtaining Shadowmourne without having alts?

Dear OP,

You will not get the item you seek.

You can start cutting yourself now.

Forever yours,

~Bart

Stood in the Fire andy_mitchelluk's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

If people are grinding Triumph with alts, how is that such an advantage?

They've had to level another 80 up first, then they have to work harder by doing the random daily on more than one character, while only being able to get the Primordial Saronite for one character's Shadowmourne.

This is miles better than buying the gold from a chinese gold seller as 99% of the gold sellers gold source comes from accounts they have hacked. Please don't buy gold from them as you're only encouraging them to hack more accounts to replace that gold. Including potentially your own account in the future.

I know it will be a long grind to get the 25 primordial saronite needed but it's a Legendary. It's not meant to be easy to get. A player with 10 level 80s doesn't have it easy mode. Supporting 10 characters and having them geared to make the emblem grinding easier doesn't happen over night. People have had to put time in to make these level 80 alts.

Besides which, it's going to be another few weeks before you will even need the 25, which is plenty of time to start farming the emblems.

Don't worry, you'll get your Legendary if you put the effort and time in. Just don't buy the gold to do so!

Quote Originally Posted by andy_mitchelluk
    Don't worry, you'll get your Legendary if you put the effort and time in.
    I agree.

Time and effort.

You don't need alts to do it. It will be slightly faster if you do have alts to help you earn badges toward the purchase of the saronite you need.

it's the mass amount of 1000+ badges i need to farm to stay "up to date" which really made me think like well everything is so easy now why dun i go easymode?

i don't hear my neighbour yell i gonna punch a sack of kittens if u order a painter to paint ur house! i did it all by myself! having a house means u need to put time an effort in it bla bla yadiyadiya and be real the 21k gold i got now won't cut it =)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    Well I do want to insult someone, so I'll start with you.

You ignorant sub-moronic sack of shit, wow is not a "paid service" like cable tv. The subscription you pay is like buying a ticket to an amusement park. The ticket gets you in, what you do from there is up to you. You could also compare it to the money paid to take some certification exams. Just because you paid the money to take the exam doesn't mean you should automatically pass it, you have to actually use your brain instead of having it handed to you. This arguement has been rehashed far more times than necessary, and yet idiots like you keep popping up claiming your tiny little subscription cost entitles you to everything that's in the game.

Hardmodes are not for casuals like you.

Legendaries are not for you.

Easymode, faceroll content that one could train a small child to handle is for you.
    Yeah, you are right. It's like buying a ticket to an amusement park, where I get told by roller coaster staff that I need to do 1337 push-ups and bring three kegs of japanese beer in order to get a ride. That's not how amusement park works. They are the simplest example of goods exchange ever - I provide money, you provide excitement. Simple as that.

Your exam example is also way off. They are here to confirm that a person have skill he claims to have/should have - I provide skill, you provide the certification. However playing WoW does not confirm anything, apart from having common knowledge. So as do watching tv or reading books.

Buying a book entitles me to read all pages, buying a dvd entitles me to watch the whole movie and buying the game entitles me to experience all the content.

If you want to tell me that WoW is not a game nor a paid service (which both amusement park and certification exams are) you would need better argument than calling me "ignorant sub-moronic sack of shit".
    Sod off.

Say byebye to a useless thread that has degraded down to something uttered on an elementary schoolyard.

Recess ftw.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org