Need some advice

Hi there druid forum =)

I recently dinged 80 with my feral druid and i'm going to be tank.
    I am currently specced cat dps since its much easier to gear up as dps because no one takes a bad geared tank.

So my question is, when can i start tank?

Here is my armory

I have read the bear guide and it says that i can tank with my current gear but i don't think most groups would want a tank with my gear.

The reason why I don't have any sockets/enchants is because i'm broke, sad but true.

Deleted

Re: Need some advice

just emblem farm full T9 + emblem rings and stuff and then gem stamina and people will take you in there group

Deleted

I don't understand how low gear can be a problem?

Do people don't have friends these days to boost them?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac
    Do people don't have friends these days to boost them?
    Nope, me and my friend started new characters on Stormscale so non of us have enough gear to boost.

I guess I have to farm emblems *sigh*.

Is there any special item i should try to get?

you should be able to tank heroics fine right now despite the green. get some enchants and gems don't care if you're broke its really easy to get money now, and when people see that you don't have enchants or gems people probobly wont want to group up with ya. get rid of those defense gems you don't need defense. que up for random dungeons as a tank you'll get an invite instantly or within 3 secs. you'll need to change your spec and glyphs if you want to tank too. get rid of that green trinket too, but for the most part you should be fine tanking stuff wouldn't try tanking any of the new 5 mans though you'd probobly die.