15+ Year Old Account

Tanked mobs bugged since 3.3?

Am I the only one that has noticed that mobs are continually trying to get behind you even if you are tanking them ever since 3.3 hit? I've been running heroics with a friend of mine with my DK and notice that if I get 2+ mobs on me that they are continually trying to go behind me. Its similar to how lock/hunter pets would do that little dance with mobs when you send them in. Maybe its just me but its something I've noticed only since 3.3 went live.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Tanked mobs bugged since 3.3?

nope

this is the most annoying stuff we can have atm - and no its not a class/race issue (tanked @ 80 with orc warrior and tauren dk and 70-71lvl feral druid) - until this is fixed ill only dps/heal, its really, REALLY annoying to try to keep aggros or basically do anything and in addon people without any knowledge / brains just yelling to you how you suck on tanking mobs thats 98% of the time on your ass (or like few times today "your gear sucks" / "why are you taking so heavy damage with that gear???")

Blizz already made a post about this.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by tears
    (or like few times today "your gear sucks" / "why are you taking so heavy damage with that gear???")
    I got that tonight from this resto spec druid in 4p BALANCE gear doing the DTK right before he left the group. I know my gear on my DK isn't great but he's got 32k HP unbuffed and he's well overgeared for normal heroics. Funny thing is in the same gear I had no problem being an OT in ToC 10/25 or Ulduar normal modes when I was needed but since 3.3 I've been dancing with mobs to avoid taking so much damn dmg because I'm getting hit from behind. I'm really glad to see that its not just me because my friend I was running these for noticed it too & said something to me on vent about me "moving the mobs".

Quote Originally Posted by Fano7
    Blizz already made a post about this.
    Link? I can't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by thehoodie
    Link? I can't find it.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/26/2173...ng-behind.html

There you go!

damn i thought it actually made tanking a little more interesting i got to move around alot more. i didn't have a problem with this but i noticed other tanks were just getting the shit kicked out of them was wondering why.