Thread: 2pc t10 ?

2pc t10 ?

I've been wondering, think we should go for the cheaper pieces first just to get it asap or go for a 95 and a60?

Assuming u miss no frost you'll have 146 I belive come the next wing. Plus 9 more patch day. So we could, assuming patch day isn't bad, get a 95 and a60 before we go into the next wing or have 2 pc the week before. Right now I'm leaning toward a 95 and a60. Thoughts?

Also anyone know what voa can drop? That will effect my decision.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Re: 2pc t10 ?

If you're retribution, save up for the tier 10.

That 2 piece bonus is enormous.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Athael
    If you're retribution, save up for the tier 10.

That 2 piece bonus is enormous.
    Thats not what Nikoll is asking: The question was, should we get both the shoulder and gloves (60s) or get a shoulder/glove and a chest/helm/pants (90s).

Ah, I apologize. I completely misread the post; I blame my tiredness.

To answer the actual question: The 2 piece set bonus is very nice and worth having as soon as possible (again, if you're ret). On the other hand, you might want to hold off until you can afford that stylish skirt.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Athael
    Ah, I apologize. I completely misread the post; I blame my tiredness.

To answer the actual question: The 2 piece set bonus is very nice and worth having as soon as possible (again, if you're ret). On the other hand, you might want to hold off until you can afford that stylish skirt.
    It could depend also on whether or not
    a.) the pieces drop in VoA, or
    b.) what pieces you have for the 2pc T9.

Personally, I have the shoulder/gloves/chest for my T9, meaning that I want to keep my shoulders/gloves for as long as possible.

Based on previous watcher in VoA, I would assume the new boss will be droping gloves and legs. As for what to buy first for the tier, I would go with what is the biggest upgrade and work your way down from there, trying to keep old set bonuses if possible (if they are worth it).

15+ Year Old Account

Well i would go with the part that wont drop from the Vault so most likely helm, shoulder and since you will need to buy them for the next version its an easy choice :P
    Edit : what are the chance you get an item from the vault anyway? : and next season is a bit far i think
    Quote Originally Posted by amgor
    Based on previous watcher in VoA, I would assume the new boss will be droping gloves and legs. As for what to buy first for the tier, I would go with what is the biggest upgrade and work your way down from there, trying to keep old set bonuses if possible (if they are worth it).
    dont forget the chest from koralon too

if only we could get reforge now i would take the shoulder and switch the haste for hit

im having problem too deciding, but i dont have access to a good raid (very bad realm for pug and well i dont have the same schedule for raiding.. )
    -crafted chest 245 : im not gonna downgrade that to 232 tier9 :-\
    -t9 glove 245 : 2nd on the list since its the same stat
    -t9 legs 245 : not a green kilt aah.. same stat has t9
    -t9 helm 232 : bad 1st on the list and same stat
    -t9 shoulder 232 : need the hit cant switch :-\ but need a better version

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    dont forget the chest from koralon too
    Since when does koralon drop a chest? http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=35013#normal-25-drops

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by amgor
    Since when does koralon drop a chest? http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=35013#normal-25-drops
    ah well nvm then.. i was sure i saw one :P

I really wish I knew where our off tier piece was going to line up. That would make deciding much easier. And whoever said they were keeping a piece for it's hit, hit is the easiets stat to get.

I suppose well have to wait and see for another 2-3 weeks and revisit this at that time.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin