elemental shaman weapon in ICC 25

Is it just me, or do i see a lack of any weapon that an elemental shaman would want to use in the 25man ICC? There's a dagger with spirit, a mace with a healing proc and a sword which we can't use. Tell me that we're not going to have to wait until the Lich King to actually get a weapon that we can use :/ C'mon Blizz, itemization please!

Re: elemental shaman weapon in ICC 25

That healing proc mace doesn't look very good either for Resto shaman. I'm kind of in the same boat as you. Looking at the current loot tables, I'd say the 258 mace of Anub is BiS for Shaman still. Which is kinda sad. I could be wrong, but I'm just not seeing that HoT proc being very good for shamans.

Im glad about this, because this means one will probably drop from the Lich King which has higher ilevel.
    Sharkughash, resto shaman (main): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dentarg&n=Sharkughash

Aradhel, Ret Pally (alt): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dentarg&n=Sharkughash

Same for enhancement shaman mainhands. Blizz never itemises stuff correctly for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagga
    Im glad about this, because this means one will probably drop from the Lich King which has higher ilevel.
    not

neither yogg nor anub have an higher ilvl. or is there a bluepost that the leechking is a hard mode only boss?
    Time waits for no one.
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

im looking forwad to s8

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by bone123
    not

neither yogg nor anub have an higher ilvl. or is there a bluepost that the leechking is a hard mode only boss?
    Hsn't been for yogg/anub, but it used to be always like that, endbosses dropping higher ilvl gear, even in this expansion (kel'thuzad).

Quote Originally Posted by bone123
    not

There's one item from the Lich King's 10 man loot table so far, and it's higher ilvl than all the other ICC 10 loot. So from that we can assume he'll drop better loot than the rest of the place.

looks like i'll just have to grab a weapon with hit rating on it i wish one of the 2 amazing swords that dropped, wasn't a sword

After seeing Lich King loot table, this thread seems to have so much win
    "any type of person converting RL money into WoW is retarded by default." - Choppers
    "That makes all of WoW players retards, since we all pay our monthly fee." - Kenjji

Quote Originally Posted by sambu
    Is it just me, or do i see a lack of any weapon that an elemental shaman would want to use in the 25man ICC? There's a dagger with spirit, a mace with a healing proc and a sword which we can't use. Tell me that we're not going to have to wait until the Lich King to actually get a weapon that we can use :/ C'mon Blizz, itemization please!
    QQ less, why not be happy that your lame HYBRID class can dps like it does. Before Wotlk it would have been LOL ELE LOL. Why you idiots that play hybrids expect items to be "perfect" for you when your class isn't a pure dps class i'll never understand. Ungrateful little kids!

[USER WAS TEMP BANNED FOR THIS POST]

There's no need for flaming. --Sunshine

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nevian
    QQ less, why not be happy that your lame HYBRID class can dps like it does. Before Wotlk it would have been LOL ELE LOL. Why you idiots that play hybrids expect items to be "perfect" for you when your class isn't a pure dps class i'll never understand. Ungrateful little kids!
    This made me lol so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by sambu
    TLK has a mace with SP, Crit, Mp5. It's BiS sadly.
    Mmm ele:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Omgimapencil

An apple a day will keep anyone away as long as you throw it hard enough.