Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...

Re: @ Ghostcrawler insulting his costumers

I'd be pissed too if I had to deal with this shit every day, those whiny raging kids need to shut the fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by crayven
    So are you mad cause he can get away with it and you can't?

What makes you think he doesn't have the ok from his bosses to speak the way he does?

Listen these aren't customer service forums, people that waste time by trolling or some other assorted nonsense are being told GTFO...maybe thats what they should do...

I am sure if GC worked in a public space where the complaining customers talk to him face to face, both sides would adopt a different attitude. But first of all, the guys on the forums hide in internet anonymity.

And we are not talking about a customer changing his mind 5 times over a KFC chicken dinner.

Or how would you have reacted if a customer at KFC walked up to you, confronted you personally how KFC as a company misstreatments and tortures animals, proceeded to call your products shitty and you a lowbrow idiot, then orders a coke and demanded to be served and treated in a nice way in return, because after all his 3 dollars are paying your job?
    Lol and you think I didn't get that? In fact I've got it so often I've lost count ever since that video with live chickens sent to the grinder were posted on youtube.
    So I would just do my job and be polite. Afterall I was geting PAYED to do it, and I wasn't geting PAYED to bitch with a customer.

And at the people who say if you could do 1 day of GC's job. Yeah sure if I would have the required knowledge and get his salary as well, I would be more then happy to do his job since I think I did far more stressfull jobs in the past

Quote Originally Posted by det
    "You'd be banned for spamming and trolling since the topic of this forum is class mechanics and balance. Your opinions of me or any Blizzard employee as designers, moderators or communicators aren't appropriate for this forum.

However, if you just really want to vent, feel free to jump into the Fan the Flames thread. All the cool disgruntled kids hang out there."

THIS is what people are getting enflamed over? You need a FUCKING reality check.
    1, You said the F word that makes you cool.
    2. You posted more then 3 times in this thread and NOW you noticed the quote in the OP?!
    3. If on mmo champion or any other forum I would post a thread in the wrong forum, the WORSE that could happen would be a mod MOVING my thread to the apropriate forum.

If you read the thread the guy did not insult or mock gc. He simply asked why is he beeing so sarcastic lately.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577
    You will find out that 90% of customers are wrong and are idiots.
    I couldnt agree more. Anyone not understanding this needs to work customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by veemon_ro
    1, You said the F word that makes you cool.
    2. You posted more then 3 times in this thread and NOW you noticed the quote in the OP?!
    3. If on mmo champion or any other forum I would post a thread in the wrong forum, the WORSE that could happen would be a mod MOVING my thread to the apropriate forum.

If you read the thread the guy did not insult or mock gc. He simply asked why is he beeing so sarcastic lately.
    And if you read the actual official forums he wasn't talking to the that guy.

Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    Where did I ever state this was about a single ability? I said people are heated over the nerfs and was pointing out how GC responses have been just plain rude to overall the 3 pages of posters out their.

And why would I be banned?
    * Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
    * Posts containing personal information about other players. Physical/email addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
    * Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

All I did was point out the fact that people that represent a company should have higher standards then a angry customer.

You'd be banned for spamming and trolling since the topic of this forum is class mechanics and balance. Your opinions of me or any Blizzard employee as designers, moderators or communicators aren't appropriate for this forum.

However, if you just really want to vent, feel free to jump into the Fan the Flames thread. All the cool disgruntled kids hang out there.
    Dinnerbone: O cam pn;y see pme [13:04]
    Dinnerbone: Wow I fail at typing [13:04]
    Dinnerbone: I can only see one.
    Dinnerbone on IRC

You're not allowed to insult them just because you're their customer, it's not a fast food store.

Quote Originally Posted by Zebraz
    You're not allowed to insult them just because you're their customer, it's not a fast food store.
    He didn't insult them ffs, he just stated the truth which has to happen every now and then to give people a reality check about how they can talk to someone about their job.
    Dinnerbone: O cam pn;y see pme [13:04]
    Dinnerbone: Wow I fail at typing [13:04]
    Dinnerbone: I can only see one.
    Dinnerbone on IRC

Ok look, all of this talk about how much Ghostcrawler has to deal with and that he has every right to go off once and a while should stop. Ghostcrawler said himself that these people don’t get under his skin so that’s a non starter. So if he didn’t just lose his cool for a bit then maybe it was a calculated move… or maybe he’s a big fat liar and he did lose his cool…

Also this whole idea of comparing what you can do verses what he can do is silly too, so what if at your job you’d be fired for this, so what if you’ve had stressful jobs. They are blizzards forums, they can act how they want to. Just because you pay 15 bucks a month for their game doesn’t mean they have to like you, what you say, what you think, or care about your opinion… you’re just not entitled to any of that…sorry…

Quote Originally Posted by Fyssas
    He didn't insult them ffs.
    Trolls on wow forum did and they got banned for it. Big deal, move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Zebraz
    Yes, yes you are allowed to insult them!

you just don't have the right to get away with it on their forums...