Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Random Heroics - How many times have YOU seen Oculus this weekend?

Oculus once, Halls of Stone once and Ahn'Kahet once. I like all three though, so that's fine.

Honestly the deserter debuff for this needs to be 24 hours. Plain and simple. So people like these "I see X dungeon and drop group" get actually punished for it. It's called random for a reason. You dont like random then pass on your emblems for the day. These little babies who can't take an instance are just annoying.

i cleared oculus once before all the nerfs and vowed that i owuld never do it again. Today, my guild pops in for a random heroic, sure enough oculus. we do it, queue up for another, guess what we get. Thats right, Oculus. so we do it again, but this time did the amber void achiev. Queue up again, same damn thing. i took my 15 minute debuff and havent been able to find a random heroic for about 2 hours now in the queue, i think by leaving oculus, i broke my random button

I have not seen one H Nexus pop and i already have my pet.

Occ, Occ, AN, AN, UP, UK, Gund, HoL, OldK, Nexus, Nexus

Not in that order, but 2/11 Occ. It was the first and 3rd random instances though, so I was worried for a bit.

I saw it once.

Got Make it Count and my red proto for my DK

ppl who say occulus is easy have to remember it was nerfed heavily

A couple of times, but who cares... The bosses gives you your emblems so just kill them and stop whining about it.
    We get that you dont like the instance... Noone is forcing you to actually complete the instance when it pops up.

Deleted

i would wanna drop the Halls of Stone rate , seen it too much, though occulus not even once <3 that instance except fail people qqing that the facerolling there is hard.

I've seen Old Kingdom way to much. At this pace Oculus and Halls of Stone wouldn't be a bad choice...

Quote Originally Posted by Vanden
    ... or Old Kingdom, or Halls of Stone.

I've seen the Oculus loading screen more times this weekend than I have in the past 8 months. It is beginning to feel like some sort of a sick joke... Blizzard's way of forcing people in to enjoy their 'unique', 'creative', 'out of the ordinary' dungeon.

Lousy random generator!

On the plus side, the 15mins I'm locked out of the system each time is a great opportunity to get away from my PC, walk around a bit, go outside!

Hopefully it's not just my own bad luck - is anyone else finding themselves constantly zoned in to instances they normally wouldn't go near with a 30ft pole?
    Just because you haven't run it at all in the last 8 months doesn't mean 1 or two times is too much :P Okay underexaggeration, but you get the idea.

Anyway, I've seen it twice on my main and once on my alt. It was stupid easy because they nerfed the shit out of it. Also, 123k drakes = OP.

Deleted

I have done ~10 random heroic dungeons, never been oculus

unique dungeon each time except for CoT: Strat x2

been doing heroics all night, Oculus 5 times *sigh* i quit the last 2 actually

got around 4-5 OCC over the weekend upto now and around 7 HoS, i seem to be getting HoR and DTK alot had them around 6-7 times, ive still yet to see ToC! oh and nexus xD aint had that yet.
    Classic WoW.

0 times
    I'm lucky ;D

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYq9v...layer_embedded -Vimpe (Tot)ally Fails 2 - Trailer VIMPE!!

Quote Originally Posted by vampfiend687
    i took my 15 minute debuff and havent been able to find a random heroic for about 2 hours now in the queue, i think by leaving oculus, i broke my random button

Serves you right IMO.

6 free badges for <10 minutes? gimme some more pl0x.

I've gotten occ ~4 times and each time no one dropped group we facerolled the place in less than 10 even with kids not knowing how to use drakes...

On the drake note, you only need 2 people knowing what they're doing to stomp the last boss, stop being whiney ass entitled kiddies. All your "Oh sh... OCC!" translates to: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

*EDIT*
    Only seen ToC once along with Nexus, meh i'll still take quick badge runs (AN,OCC) over long ones (HoS,DTK) but even they aren't hard, just take a little harder.

To the original question: zero, one, and zero, respectively. So far I haven't seen a single repeat.

Oh wow me and the OP are having such a different experiance!, me and a few of my friends were just last night complaining that we hadnt gotten Occulus yet in the Random dungeon finder after around 60 or so dungeons! Bizare. i think you stole all my occulus!

Quote Originally Posted by sleekit
    you know how Blizzard has its own defintion of 'soon' ?

well it also has its own defintion of 'random' *nods*

we once had occulus for about 9 days in a row as the daily heroic on my server shortly after the tournament patch . . . there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth in trade chat etc and it felt like some kind horrific of world event.

anyway as a few posters have said its now a piece of cake.
    How's that not random? If I roll a dice enough times, I'm bound to get 6 9 times in a row. Doesn't mean the dice is fixed, just mean random means that can happen. It's called "bad luck".

As I farm heroics alot now, I got Occulus every day since patch .. but dunno if it's so much nerfed, or I was lucky with good people, but everytime it was like 15 minutes runs
    But I must admit, I never liked it prepatch and would never try to find party myself :-[