Half life 2 vs Wow

HL2 and Wow are in the championship thing with voting plz vote for wow

Re: Half life 2 vs Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Montey
    i voted for HL2
    Because HL2 revolutionized.........

What, exactly?

It doesn't even have a decent multiplayer. It's engine is good, but HL2 != Source Engine.
    Alt-aholics Anonymous member since 2005.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...totemic/simple
    85 Restoration Shaman, Elemental off-spec.

This contest is a joke... I don't see Hello Kitty Island Adventure anywhere!! That was obviously the best game of all recorded human existence.

While i LOVE wow... HL2 was one helluva game and while it may not have revolutionized anything I honestly think that was more creative and original than WoW.

The content, while more densely packed was overall more polished.

I havnt voted, wont vote but if I did HL2 would get my vote over wow.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

15+ Year Old Account

HL, HL2, HL2E1, HL2E2 >> WoW.
    but the 2012 Armageddon will be sooner than HL2E3 release, so WoW has no concurrents.
    ps: when HL2E3 will be released, i'll leave WoW for 2-3 days. but after completing HL, i'll be here again.
    [Talisman of Resurgence] icon is made of small kitten's red eyes. each time you use the proc, the god kills two more kittens to refresh it's icon after cooldown.
    Holy Paladin trinket comparison

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag
    HL, HL2, HL2E1, HL2E2 >> WoW.
    but the 2012 Armageddon will be sooner than HL2E3 release, so WoW has no concurrents.
    ps: when HL2E3 will be released, i'll leave WoW for 2-3 days. but after completing HL, i'll be here again.
    Valve has discovered that L4D (most likely series) will make them more money and take less effort (simple reskinning and weapon additions) than finishing the HL story. Don't expect episode 3 for another couple years D:
    Alt-aholics Anonymous member since 2005.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...totemic/simple
    85 Restoration Shaman, Elemental off-spec.