Since unholy nerf what spec?

Since the Scourge Strike nerf or hot fix what ever the hell you want to call it what do you guys think is the best spec. Reason I am asking is because i went into 25 Icc pulled a steady 9k every boss fight getting 18 to 19k scourge strikes on a regular bases yes a little OP but look at locks. Now since the fix Max strike is aroung 6k, I would rather shank myself then stay this spec to pull 4k dps. And i don't wanna hear anything about it being better still then what it used to be before 3.3 I could at least hit 8k strikes before.

Armory to show gear for what spec is Idealy the best.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...Arthas&n=Sannu

Re: Since unholy nerf what spec?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...is&n=Sabellian

In 10-mans I typically pull off a steady 7k - 8k on boss fights with this, though if I pull out all the stops I can hit 9k. I'm not sure who does what and what with, but Blood is currently what I'm comfortable with.

You do know that the 6k hits you see is only one half of the strike? You have first the physical part, then the Shadow damage. Recount can't add them together yet to show you the full picture though. If you played unholy pre-3.3 and liked it there's no reason to switch now, you should be doing pretty much the same kind of damage now if not even more.

But hey, both Blood and Frost DW works fine yet, they both lost a little bit of DPS from the fix to Glyph of Disease but that's it.

Tbh, Unholy is still doing just fine, but Frost is right up there too. It didn't even really get nerfed with the change to glyph of disease. I used a different build that was more damage pre-3.3 and used glyph of icy touch, and i'm still using it now. Frost is doing a fair amount of damage if done correctly. Blood...well I don't know what to say, it used to be so good, now it's just kinda fallen to the wayside, I don't see too many Blood DKs anymore on my server.

Unholy dps is now about even with where it was in 3.2. Go read up on the new spec for after the S.S. Hotfix on ensidia or EJ forums.

For single target dps at the moment from my experience so far its Dw Frost w/ GoD / Unholy (about even) > Blood / ITT Dw Frost. (these two specs are even as well.)

I believe Dw frost will be the way to go seeing as with the t10 2 set it's dps will sky rocket.

Keep in mind that dw frost requires 2 really good 1 handers to out perform either of the other specs (It scales more with weapon damage than blood or unholy) and is significantly harder to play. I'm not saying that just because I'm mainspec frost (my main spec is blood) just ask pretty much anyone who's played all three specs, most people will agree.

So to answer OP's question: I'd stick with unholy until you can get the 2 piece set bonus and i lvl 251+ 1hs then go frost. in the mean time change your offspec to it and hit the training dummy so you can practice the priority system