Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: This is why WoW loses from Half-Life

flames aside

Half-Life is a good game!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkCrisp
    Because all these fucking retarded 11-15 year old kids can't pay for WoW so they say the game sucks, while they never played it before, I mean what the fuck, because they can't even afford 13,- per month the game sucks, honestly this is the only reason why WoW loses from Half Life over.

Half life is a very good game, I know.. But still the Majority of the Half Life voters are retarded people that cant pay for WoW but they want to.. so it sucks. Easy enough
    seriously, why make a big deal of it? half life got more votes then world of warcraft... so? you didnt broke your leg or arm?
    why the fuck should a 11 kid pay for wow, hes parents does it, doesnt your parrents pay your fee?
    and the majority playing world of warcraft are jerks like you that doesnt have a job

My vote goes to the word "fanboy" as the most overused word in WoW forums of 2009. In second place is the word "hacked". Someone dares to express a liking for warcraft in a WoW forum and they are automatically a fanboy...well no shit they are a fan. If someone is not a fan of the game, yet still pays to play it every month, what does that make that person? Also, why should anyone elses opinion on a stupid website matter if Half-Life was better? How does this effect you? If you think they are "fucking retarded" then obviously it should have no effect on you. Retards can't help being retarded... people can help not being dramaqueens and tools.

I like chicken ;D

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Marine1
    I like chicken ;D
    I like Chinese food ;D
    The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.

Douglas Adams

im 15 and 2k rated >_> pvp wise. =D
    80 - warrior
    80 - mage
    80 - rogue

Why, you sound like a regular dick! Only a dick would automatically assume that all people who vote a certain way are young and stupid, and I happen to know some people who are 15 that seem a hell of a lot more mature than you.

You really should learn to tolerate other people's opinions. So what if people think Half Life 2 is a better game?
    Let's Hospital.

Imo, I think it's because those who doesn't play WoW votes for HL 2 as WoW seems to be a kinda nerdy game if you're not playing it yourself, whilst HL 2 doesn't require as much dedication to achieve something it seems less nerdy to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper View Post
    It's not right, but it's not really frowned upon so much either. A man hits a woman and he's a terrible excuse for a human being and should be put in jail. A woman hits a man and the man is a wimp for feeling pain.

Either way, if you have a penis, you lose.

Quote Originally Posted by reyalppus
    Retarded post.

To measure games against each other you measure how much fun you play while your playing. Not how long youve played for.

Half Life 2 is designed to be a single player experience that you progress from the start and last to the end.
    WoW is designed to never end.

By your logic, every video game ever made is better than any film ever released, because all video games are designed to last longer than every film.

Simply retarded post.
    Mkay brah lets start making examples.

According to you smth thats "epic" that takes lets say 30 minutes is better then smth you can enjoy (Yes I assume he enjoys this otherwise he wouldn't be here) for years.

You really think those 30 minutes would've been better then alll the years?

Btw you sound mad

+ how is smth that you can enjoy LONGER worse then smth you can't enjoy as long?

Assuming you enjoy wow again
    Conquered and claimed the epic Chex thread and turned into a lolkitty and failpicture thread making it produce more then 10 pages every minute.