Poll: Iceblade Arrow or Shatter Rounds. What will be needed more?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Iceblade Arrow vs. Shatter Rounds

Iceblade Arrow or Shatter Rounds. What epic ammo do you think will be in higher demand?

Although newb, newbie, noob, and n00b all have similar definitions, there are key differences amongst them. A newb or newbie is a new user who has an understandable lack of experience; a noob or n00b, on the other hand, is an unskilled player who is not a newbie and should know better

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Iceblade Arrow vs. Shatter Rounds

What a fucking useless poll.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo
    What a fucking useless poll.
    Its not useless if you're the one that wants to make money of it, AND if you dont like my poll then go troll on the wow forums.

Although newb, newbie, noob, and n00b all have similar definitions, there are key differences amongst them. A newb or newbie is a new user who has an understandable lack of experience; a noob or n00b, on the other hand, is an unskilled player who is not a newbie and should know better

just take a look on the loot table. there is a bow at the second boss in icc 25 and the only gun yet is for tanks, tanks don't need better ammo so it will probably be the arrows

who cares, just craft both of them.. its not like you have to pay alot of money for the mats

arrows - gnomish engineering
    bullets - goblin engineering

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Erbs
    arrows - gnomish engineering
    bullets - goblin engineering
    this is exactly why i said useless poll, cause it doesnt matter what is going to be higher on demand cuz if ur an engineer ur going to be stuck on only being able to make one of them
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Engineers will prob switch spec depending on whats more popular.

... or is that not possible with eng.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by JoKo
    Engineers will prob switch spec depending on whats more popular.

... or is that not possible with eng.
    this could be true but i really doubt it will be that big of a deal. i honestly dont think the ammunition is going to go for very much as the items needed to craft them are beyond simple to gather.

Deleted

useless, dude, what does it matter? just make something and put on the ah, if your a goblin engi, gogogo shatter rounds... else the arrows...

Judging how a lot of hunters are going to go from talonstrike to one of the easily attainable bows in icecrown, your best bet is probably arrows.
    <Decidedly Uncouth> Horde Mal'Ganis

Either way their going to be bought by somebody....I think you lack common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma6987

IT WAS UP HILL BOTH WAYS IN FREEZING FROST SHOCKS AND VIOLENT 2HAND WINDFURY CRITS WHILE BEING REPEATEDLY AMBUSHED, BACKSTABBED, AND SAPPED THE WHOLE WAY! AND WE DIDN'T COMPLAIN! ([size=6pt]we did.[/size]) WE LIKED IT!

15+ Year Old Account

*wooosh* over peoples heads. He's asking what will make him the maximum amount of money buy selling what type of ammo. It's too bad so many people get off on trolling.

As someone said above if it looks like Bows are the main weapon for hunters make the arrows and pay attention to what ranged weapon will end up BiS. Probably arrows.

Well tbh the hunter who buys them of AH must the most stupid hunter i've yet to see...

Guildy got the arrows and made over 30k the first day, selling them on the AH at 100g a stack.
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

Looking at the loot tables for all the new HCs and ICC, there are way more Bows and Crossbows.

Ergo Arrows will be more sought after.......

15+ Year Old Account

will be arrows due to new bow from icc 25 deathwhisper but depending on what lich king loot table is it may change. but for now its arrows

15+ Year Old Account

should have ran one of my guild engineers through trash rep runs (would have arrows and lvl 277 ring now) should have arrows next week. basically guildies will have these arrows crafted for free or for little cost. only 2 crystalized shadow for 1000 arrows will save me gold for these new arrows

Bows and Crossbows need Arrows. Bullets are only used for Guns, wich are often Tankitems. So Mathematically, Arrows should sell better.
    I posted in the legendary "I found Yogg-Saron" thread and all I got was this lousy signature.