cant log on after patch (ha, yes i KNOW im a week late)

Sorry im also searching for what may be found but it all seems to be buried after a weeks worth of new threads. To top it off WOW official forums are not loading for me either, so I cant look in cust support.

Re: cant log on after patch (ha, yes i KNOW im a week late)

If you honestly wanted help you'd give more information. I came in here FULL of willingness to help.
    But now i see this and no, you're on your own.

ahh sorry very early here and running repair tool / searching forums here / trying to connect to blizz forums etc etc

getting the unable to connect error mess. after trying to log on ... patch SEEMINGLY went through fine, I had to accept updated agreements and such

Are you running PeerGuardian or something like that? For example PG2 blocks Blizzards IP range.
    Or perhaps the one in charge of your proxyserver/router/packetfiltering fw (parents/roommates or dorm/college admins) decided to block WoW traffic.

No there's nothing of the sort to block it like that ... repair tool finished and nothing changed either. I never have trouble patching and like I said, it seems the patch has went through I just cant log on ... router ports are all open as well.

So the program itself is fine? and whenever you type in your information it says "Unable to connect"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

apparently being a major patch the whole launcher / cinematic and all has to run ... ahh I feel dumb, so shake your head at my stupidity

thank you for replies