Fury, i need help ;/

Oke so heres the deal.. I'm strugglin as a fury warrior, fairly new to fury (been tankin b4)

I'm hit capped, got 2 decent weaps (The weap from Battered hilt + the one from PoS last boss in HC)

5k AP. 35% crit

This is the problem.. On single targets i can hardly pass 3k dps for some reason, i'm struggling like hell with rage. On multiply targets i have absolutly no problems to get past 6k dps.

So what the heck is wrong? I'm using HS all the time, Prior BT & WW and then Slam on proccs if BT & WW are on CD.

I can't find out what im doing wrong or how to improve my dps. Please help

Re: Fury, i need help ;/

Just a quick breakdown of possible problems. Your hit needs to be above 220 to generate a reasonable amount of rage given your probable gear. Your expertise needs to be 26/26. Glyph of heroic strikes is a must for rage generation. Until you get mostly 232-245 gear spamming HS is wrong. HS is used when you are above 60 rage to allow you to bleed it off and not waste rage.

Got 326 hit rating, altho expertise is at 0 ;/ so i guess i got a problem there?

Haven't seen a single expertise item anywhere outside raid instances erally.

The expertise is definetly an extreme problem, and your rage is gonna be based off of your gear, as your AP seems very low, I'm guessing your ArP isn't much better, both of these stats mean quite a lot in rage generation. You should have hs talented and glyphed and the rule is thumb do not hs unless you are over 60 rage, but as you become more geared this rule kind of gets thrown out the window. Also your AoE numbers should be quite a bit higher. On AoE fights I usually get around 12-13k if raid damage is high.

Hm k.. I've tried to look for items with expertise can't seem to find alot of those kind of items outside raids ;/

triumph badge thrown weapon has expertise, as does belt of the titans. one of the new 5 mans has an expertise ring.

you know that an armoury link helps a lot?

Expertise will definatly be your problem.
    There are items in the new 5man dungeons that will give you more of this.

Warriors generate rage by hitting things, and if the mobs are dodgeing your attacks = no rage.