Cross-faction Heirlooms?

Hello all, I had a question. My boyfriend told me that with the patch, heirlooms would be able to be traded cross-faction. I didn't see it in the patch notes, however, and I was wondering if it was possible or would be possible in the future. Thank you for the help ahead of time!

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Cross-faction Heirlooms?

It is possible, you can mail BoA items to any of your chars on the same account and realm, regardless of faction. Only BoA items work, money and other things cannot be mailed.

Oh, wonderful! Okay, thank you very much

•Bind-on-Account Items: Players can now mail Bind-on-Account items to characters on the same account and realm regardless of faction. Please note this only applies to Bind-on-Account items. Other items or gold cannot be sent via mail to characters on the same realm and account if they are from differing factions.

Wow, reading the patch notes was so damn hard.

I went to the patch notes on page 2 of MMO-Champion and searched for the word "faction" and voila here it was. Amazing how that works...

Took you longer to create the account for your useless post then it did to search for the information.

Idiot. People like you not only ruin WoW, you ruin the world.

Edit: 20 day ban, enjoy! Grimlor

Quote Originally Posted by Shirohibiki
    Hello all, I had a question. My boyfriend told me that with the patch, heirlooms would be able to be traded cross-faction. I didn't see it in the patch notes, however, and I was wondering if it was possible or would be possible in the future. Thank you for the help ahead of time!
    Just to confim it again, yes it is possible .
    <;~~~~{] -____- )|:-~=(}

Alright, thank you all for the help. ^^