Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Skullflower's UI - New Style + Updated for 3.3!

Thanks for uploading this. I've been following your work on the WoW UI forums. ^_^

As for the people who don't like some things, you can always download it and add in your own favorite adds. He's just sharing his work and doesn't have to cater to everyone's needs when they can just add in their own touch.

<3

Damage meters are usually more of an epeen measurement unless you are one of the few able to interpret something of use from them. Bossmods are a personal choice and while DBM is nearly almost a standard, there are reasons for other choices.
    Yes I agree raid frames would be nice, certainly if they are complimentary to the unit frames, but again could be down to personal choice and preference.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Nice UI,

But personally I wanna give props to the dude in your guild that just had sex with the hottest asian ever. =D

Skull,

If you don't want to include omen or put name text on the raid frames, don't do it.

People-

Interface designers upload their work for your benefit. We don't have to do it. And we aren't going to make 100% of the downloaders happy. If you are a downloader and you use omen, download the damn addon yourself...it really isn't that difficult, I promise. If you need me to link the download page for you on Wowace I can.

And on the note of having raid names on raid frames...unless you are a healer, tank or raid leader, you don't need to know the name of the person that just died. You only need to know that they are dead. So, if a healer, tank or raid leader (or anyone else that just wants to see the raid names) wants to turn them on, they can do that themselves.

When Skull asked for feedback, ya'll gave him nitpick things that were fully based on personal preference then made it seem like your opinions were requirements for all Ui designs. Sorry to be the bubble buster but that was fail.

Keep up the great work, and remember, you don't have to make every change that people suggest. Just all of mine hehe j/k

<3
    Ish

is there a screenshot of bosses of toc, uld or icc? i want to see how it displays their health next to their portrait plz

Quote Originally Posted by Skullflower

Explain?
    sure, I'll elaborate:

While the new layout seemed more... I don't know.. just weird. I had not exactly tried it everywhere yet.
    So I tried it in several raids and it's definetly better.

I have a small monitor and I understand this wasnt made for my resulotion BUT it fits me perfectly.

So thanks for a great UI and I must say it's a huge plus you're a DK as it's hard to find a UI that suits me.

And people, you can atually add your own addons and tweaks, I know I have.
    biym