Thread: QQuel'delar

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

QQuel'delar

Anyone else bummed that there was no dagger from the quest chain?
    I did it on my shaman and they even gave me a mace. Why couldn't they have given mah rogue a daggers? qq
    "This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest."

Re: QQuel'delar

true but daggers aren't the only thing rogues can use

Oh, I'm assassination..
    "This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest."

Quote Originally Posted by Coldbringer
    true but daggers aren't the only thing rogues can use
    That argument for Quel'delar is like saying it's okay if they give a mace to shamans with agi on it, but don't give one for elemental shamans.

Combat rogues and mutilate rogues use very different gem choices and most importantly, very different weapons. A combat rogue can use a large variety of weapons, but daggers are pretty sucky. A mutilate rogue can only use daggers if they don't want to be gimpy.

Then dont get Quel'Delar ? pretty simple solution.

If you dont like Quel'Delar there are plenty of other weapons in wow

still woulda been nice to have a dagger in there rogues dont get enough wefare epix as is :P
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Picklehead
    That argument for Quel'delar is like saying it's okay if they give a mace to shamans with agi on it, but don't give one for elemental shamans.

Combat rogues and mutilate rogues use very different gem choices and most importantly, very different weapons. A combat rogue can use a large variety of weapons, but daggers are pretty sucky. A mutilate rogue can only use daggers if they don't want to be gimpy.
    T the spell mace is there so that priests have something to gain too.Look,its been said time and time again; the quest has a reward that covers each class not each spec.If your spec aint covered,tough titties.Its not the best weapon in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Agroculture
    tough titties.Its not the best weapon in the game.
    It has an awesome ilvl for people that aren't lucky with gear or don't raid much or won't in ICC.

Deleted

Spec combat then.

Should we complain that there is also no tanking version either? Nobody is forcing you to get it, if you can use it in your current spec...whats it called??? respec?? and if you respec you can always swap back to the other one...it isnt that hard

Quote Originally Posted by hobbydaggy
    Should we complain that there is also no tanking version either? Nobody is forcing you to get it, if you can use it in your current spec...whats it called??? respec?? and if you respec you can always swap back to the other one...it isnt that hard
    They get the Quel'Serrar... which looks awesome enough to not care.

Only thing I dont like about Quel'delar is the sucky drop rate for the Battered Hilt. Done the instances tons of time, no drop yet.

pls there are 1000 new daggers that drop in the new instances. qq some more

Quote Originally Posted by lcarnegie
    Heroic drops are only 232 ilvl I think. The Quel'Delar is 251.

Quote Originally Posted by lcarnegie

Quote Originally Posted by A Shaman
    Then in that case we could argue that you should go get http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50319 or http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50203

They look good enough if you ask me, but i thought we were worrying about spec related weapon drops not existing not aesthetics

Heroic drops are only 232 ilvl I think. The Quel'Delar is 251.
    In this case...how do you argue that tanks shouldn't complain because:

There is only one viable class/spec that uses a main hand dagger for anything but a stat stick: Assasination rogues. Much as I'd like a dagger from the QD chain, I don't expect them to put a reward in for every single spec, especially an easy 'you won't replace this until ICC 25' quest that's done in five mans.

There's no mp5 weapon

There's no spirit weapon

There's no tanking weapon

They didn't try to hit every spec, they managed at least one spec for every class though.

As everyone already said, there is plenty of other weapons out there, and will probably drop some nice daggers in ICC when the next bosses is released. :-)