Muti Trinket Help!

Please help out a fellow rogue folks.

I just recently got my hands on the Needle-Encrusted Scorpion and I am currently using the 2 following trinkets:
    - Death's Verdict
    - Banner of Victory

My question is, should I dump the Banner of Victory for the Scorpion? My spider senses tell me no, but some input would be welcome!

A little info about my char:
    Spec: Mutilate
    AP: 4339
    Hit: 488
    ArP: 528

Currently using the 2 daggers from the ICC 5man Heroics.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Muti Trinket Help!

banner of victory is an awful trinket for mutilate. Since poisons and envenom (which ignore armor) make up roughly 45-50% of a mut rogue's damage, armor pen is a pretty worthless stat for us (1.19 EP on my spreadsheet, slightly above strength at 1.1). Needle encrusted scorpion will be a moderate upgrade, but the armor pen proc still won't be giving you much benefit. Save up your emblems of frost for herkuml war token (haste and stacking AP), and in the meantime farm emblems of triumph for mark of supremacy (hit and a use for AP).

For 51/18/2 mut rogues: hit up to psn cap>expertise up to cap>2AP>haste>agility>white hit>crit>armor pen.

Re: Muti Trinket Help!

Hello
    i have question about this topic too
    i bought trinket for triumphs which increase haste when used...i buyed wrog trinket??
    or i can buy mark of supremacy (hit and a use for AP). i still using something like mirror of truth

or is better to drop death verdict and buy Greatness( i know greatness is really nice but i dont have money)