Poll: Should there be an Material like Ink ? to create a different outside look

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Let there be INK, to customize your own gear

Quote Originally Posted by nonickname
    Quoted for teh win.

I really like this idea,at least it`d be another reason to buy old armor/weapons.I can already see myself wearing t6 (pally) or the set that was released with 3.0. (that is differently coloured t2) and the old pvp sword/mace. ^^

P.S. Go post this on the suggestions forum.NAO.
    I did post it on the suggestions forums a while back (EU one), but there were no replies and now I can't find the post anymore

Feel free to make your own suggestion post (especially if you have a US account, since we all know blizz barely pays attention to the eu boards)

I think it is a good idea, just....would screw EVERYTHING up. I don't want to see an orc DK in pink armor, Gnomes are disturbing enough.

Quote Originally Posted by DwarfDomination
    I think it is a good idea, just....would screw EVERYTHING up. I don't want to see an orc DK in pink armor, Gnomes are disturbing enough.
    /sigh.

This is simply a matter of not including obnoxious dye colors. Pink wouldn't need to be an eye-searing neon Hot Pink, but instead could be a muted red. On heavy armor, it would look more like muscle texture than Barbie's Barbaric Shoulders.
    - Renowned expert in the field of Paladinery -
    - & Author of -
    The Highly Acclaimed "Reinvention" Threads
    North Lordaeron - Stratholme
    - Angor Coast-

Quote Originally Posted by Retrogames
    /sigh.

This is simply a matter of not including obnoxious dye colors. Pink wouldn't need to be an eye-searing neon Hot Pink, but instead could be a muted red. On heavy armor, it would look more like muscle texture than Barbie's Barbaric Shoulders.
    Oh, then it would be a good idea except you can't use it on Teir gear/armor sets

This would be awesome, but then again, pink dk gnome would make me throw up

The thing is, as a druid, I'll be the first to complain that you can't recolor your moonkin and the stuff you tint doesn't show up most of the time (And I think most of the druid community would complain the same)

Recoloring as in tinting the gear using a flat color chosen from a limited pallette? Bad idea. Choose red and we all look enraged. Choose green and we all look poisoned.

Customize our gear by choosing the appearence, based on items we already own (in bags and bank): awesome idea, albeit not a new idea. It has been proposed lots of times before. But I personally would love to wear dungeon set 0 or tier 2, instead of the dull brown stuff I have to wear at the moment.

MOAR PINK PLATE FOR THE GNOMES!!!

Anyone who votes no to this is a fookin troll. This isn't meant to be something amazing...just an option to change primary gear color. Say it's red...you want blue...change it. Freaking simple blizz....do eeet

oh great..

gear looks doesnt mean shit.. and i play a paladin. getting stuck with s8 pvp AND a fucking t10 that doesnt look like blizz has thought about paladin lore at all.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

As much as I would like the idea it puts armor models to waste; so no.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.