Thread: Loot Window

Loot Window

I have a mod/addon. I have updated all out of update addons I have.

This addon pops up a streamlined loot window (very thin) with the need/greed/pass buttons and the ability to hover over the icon.

Yet there is no "DE" button. I have my own DEr so BOE stuff im not concerned about however BOPs are another issue.

Any idea what addon this may be? I will post a screenie when I get home in about 10 hours to help.

Thanks.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Loot Window

I can think of 3 addons that replace the group loot/roll frames. Specifically, teksloot, lcloot, and xloot_group. I'm not sure if xloot_group or teksloot have been updated with a DE button, but I know that lcloot has stuff about disenchanting in the code.

Thank you I will look at my addons when I get home. When I look up xloot_group the pic is very similar. Appreciate the help.

Xloot has been updated. Mine has a DE button on it

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Make sure you update to the most recent version of XLoot_Group. The authors are keeping it working and updated, at least.

teksloot. Disabled will chk the others.

thanks for everyone's input.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Teksloot, as much as I love it, hasn't been updated in a while (altho' I need to check Tekkub's website to see if he's updated there and not on the UI sites). I'm currently using Lcloot from WoWI - it replaces the loot window as well as the group loot window, and looks very nice.