Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Slap of the Lich King to Prot

Quote Originally Posted by Volirus
    pulling about 4 to 5k
    Cool story bro
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by dogpie
    WTF is HdR? It's clearly not a typo because you say it 3 times. What, Hall of Da Reflections? zz...
    maybe he's german - it's a common short for "Hallen der Reflexion" - Halls of Reflection

Ok first of all
    Blizzard should never change a prot warr into something easier like a pala/dk/drood.
    I love to tank Heroics with my warr and charge around/ shieldbashing casters/Spellreflect/disarm etc.
    Warr is the perfect heroic dungeon tank sofar and i love the challange to keep asmany mobs on me as possible.
    Thats why i love HOR hc. when those packs spamm inc you reely have to use all you got to get aggro keep aggro spellreflect and silence keep the party clean from dmg. If blizz change a warr into something easy and boring like a paladin i will quit and thats for sure.
    The thing that is reely boring though is to raid as a warrior, you have all these awesome abilities which the raid bosses are immune to. The only thing you do is just to take aggro and move bosses at some points. kinda sux in my oppinion ;p

not that hard to do HOR HC

just stand behind the boss there's this little point where everyone can hide -> when the mobs come thunderclap / shockwave / cleave =) rinse and repeat =)