Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: What will you buy first with your Emblems of Frost?

i may be the only one doing this, but i'm actually going belt first. it's the biggest upgrade for me (still sporting http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45829). yeah i've been very unlucky with 25twins...

i'm still going back and forth between the two, but the trinket would replace http://www.wowhead.com/?item=48020 and that would just be too much lost exp... but once i get WFS or DW i'll try to also get HWT (hopefully will have enough frost emblems built back up by then). so HWT is definitely up there and probably the best choice for most people depending on their current trinket situation

I bought the haste trinket and it is well lets just say.........AMAZING it is so good that I came all over my keyboard, one love.

Deleted

I am confused what to take next after trinket..i am still wearing my t8.5 chest for expertise and gloves of the silver assasin 245 (H) ... chest for 95 badges and run away from exp problem or gloves t10 and run away from ARp..

You can gem for Expertise now, best stat if not capped... [Except for Spellhit]

Deleted

Actually even with this i got couple of gems for exp because helm t9.245 and acidmaw boots 245 and even t8,5 chest are not enough alone =(

so i would better take t10,251 gloves and t9.245 chest and gem for exp?

Quote Originally Posted by Nasok
    Actually even with this i got couple of gems for exp because helm t9.245 and acidmaw boots 245 and even t8,5 chest are not enough alone =(

so i would better take t10,251 gloves and t9.245 chest and gem for exp?
    Get what's the biggest upgrade, your spreadsheet should be able to help you with those questions. [I can hardly, and I don't really wanna either...]

Deleted

Its totally impossible to work with spreadsheet when you are playing at Ru realm, every piece of gear i have to go to wow-europe, make english language, armory myself to see exact english name...sometimes i just go on with my feelings =) but yeah you are right better to check spreadsheet..

Its totally impossible to work with spreadsheet when you are playing at Ru realm, every piece of gear i have to go to wow-europe, make english language, armory myself to see exact english name...sometimes i just go on with my feelings =) but yeah you are right better to check spreadsheet..
    or just see what has the same stats as your gear by unhiding the gear sheet .

Deleted

oh shi =)) nice idea but still longer than Eu players..discrimination from elitistjerks...

oh shi =)) nice idea but still longer than Eu players..discrimination from elitistjerks...
    You could also try to translate it on your own to help out the other russian players. (Ofc ask first whether it's alright with the authors.)

PS: There's also no German spreadsheet, and I believe we have a whole of a lot more players then you Russians :P