What trinket for Ret from WG?

Im dwarf, so i need use medallion or one of titan forged trinkets. I cant chose between platinum disks, anvil of titans, and titan forged trinkets, perhaps maybe i should chose something else?

Re: What trinket for Ret from WG?

You really won't want to go with the Platinum Disks. The resil/use won't do you a whole lot of good. You should be looking at using the best PvE DPS trinket you can get plus [Titan-Forged Rune of Determination].

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice
    You really won't want to go with the Platinum Disks. The resil/use won't do you a whole lot of good. You should be looking at using the best PvE DPS trinket you can get plus [Titan-Forged Rune of Determination].
    If he wants burst, he can also use DMC: Death as well.

Ok thanks alot, but at moment im only gearing up so i cant good PVE trinkets, i got no trinket expect medallion and one from toc normal, so i wanna ask which one i should get for "pvp" (honor farming in bgs) to use which medallion or another wg trinket?

Anyone can get DMC: Greatness and Rune of Determination. That combo is amazing for PvP whether you are doing BG's or Arenas. You get one of the top PvE trinkets and the best PvP DPS/medallion combo out there.

ToC trinket is crap, especially for PvP.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD