Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Which glyph for holy spec?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    I know it turns off passive auras, but not 100% sure on buffs.

Either case, it falls on a pro-active thing. If you see the druid catsing cyclone, have your Mage buddy CS them. If they are a healer, that means that they have to drop out of tree form for the duration of the cast which hinder's their defenses.
    You can't regen/lose mana/hp while banished. I mean, this is one of the most basic mechanics if you are fighting a druid.

And I'm pretty sure you know that they can instant cast cyclones with cooldowns as resto, and every 6 seconds as feral. I don't play with a mage btw. My warrior has only melee interrupts, cyclone is ranged. Although charge/intercept are amazing skills, they have a fairly large cooldown, and cannot be casted when rooted/frozen.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Raiss
    You can't regen/lose mana/hp while banished. I mean, this is one of the most basic mechanics if you are fighting a druid.

And I'm pretty sure you know that they can instant cast cyclones with cooldowns as resto, and every 6 seconds as feral. I don't play with a mage btw. My warrior has only melee interrupts, cyclone is ranged. Although charge/intercept are amazing skills, they have a fairly large cooldown, and cannot be casted when rooted/frozen.
    You can cleanse both. If by feral using it every 6 seconds, then I think you mean Pred Strikes?

You could always have the warrior go Prot for the ranged interrupt.

You can cleanse both. If by feral using it every 6 seconds, then I think you mean Pred Strikes?

You could always have the warrior go Prot for the ranged interrupt.
    Cleanse only dispell one magic debuff. When your target has 5 winter chill on, it's really RNG. Or faery fire, or moonfire, any magic trash debuff.

And no, you can't always go prot. This is ret duty.

15+ Year Old Account

And no, you can't always go prot. This is ret duty.
    Wait, what?

10+ Year Old Account

Wait, what?
    i think he missed the
    have the warrior go Prot
    part
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?

Wait, what?
    Most of ret paladins are going prot dps. It's amazingly overpowered for 2s, and pretty viable for some comps at 3s. I faced disc/prot/prot yesterday, I used BOP on my priest, my priest used PS on himself and they still downed him to 30%.

15+ Year Old Account

Most of ret paladins are going prot dps. It's amazingly overpowered for 2s, and pretty viable for some comps at 3s. I faced disc/prot/prot yesterday, I used BOP on my priest, my priest used PS on himself and they still downed him to 30%.
    Yeha that i understand, but I don't get what you meant by "you can't always go prot. This is ret duty."