Glyphquestion [Ele]

Was just thinking, my guild has started to have both a demolock and me as the only eleshaman, which ofc means i can pop down my lovely damaging firetotems. We have every single encounter on farmstatus atm, but would still like to do more dps on a fight such as Anub25 HC, (did around 9k before 3.3 hit). Since its a rather long fight, i thought it might be viable to use Glyph of Fire Elemental instead of Glyph of Lava. I have Glyph of FlameShock and Glyph of Lightning as the other 2. I know its absolutely shit to have it for short fights, but with the nerf to tier9.5, and the CD on the Fire Elemental, it might just be better for the longer fights.

Share your opinions, because i'm in doubt!

Here's my armory for those who wants to look further: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...r&n=B%C3%BArst

Deleted

Re: Glyphquestion [Ele]

For Anub25 HC I'd take Glyph of Fire Nova. Maybe the only fight where it's useful...
    So yeah, take Glyph of Fire Nova as third glyph. Rather strong there. (since you can use it twice as much with the glyph, which means twice the damage of it on the adds)

Re: Glyphquestion [Ele]

The thing is though, firenova is pretty costy to cast, so i would end up being oom with spamming both that and my magmatotem, which is why i wanted to put down Fire Elem in the first place, to ensure i have enough mana for the whole fight, but the question was also in general, if new and longer fights appear in Icecrown, with a lot of moving around so i can't depend on searing / magma.