Thread: Bear threat 3.3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Bear threat 3.3

Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    Swipe != Magical move to hold all mobs to your face. Not directed at you, directed at your dps. It's because they ar not giving you a proper chance to build threat before blasting the mobs with everything they have. I've taken to letting the mobs just run to them if they do it too often. Once dead, I tell them that my swipe can't hold mobs like glue. If they QQ, I rip them to pieces. Cross-realm grouping ftw.
    I've started having a lot of fun with this lately actually, had a random dps war the other day that seemed to love charging mobs I was trying to LoS or FF pull, about the third time he did it he whirlwinded after a charge on a LoS pull and picked up the entire group so i went cat until he was dead then went back to bear and finished the pull. He complained about it and said I'm the tank not him, the healer actually put him in his place by saying if he didnt wanna be a tank he needed to stop acting like one =P

Re: Bear threat 3.3

Quote Originally Posted by Moog
    Halls of Reflection first boss waves. I'm struggling when theres a mage and a marksman, it dosent help that the melee type mobs keep trying to stand behind or on top of me all the time. I should have pointed out i dont have threat problems in TOTC or ICC raids or on single bosses.
    In HoR if you run into the alcove on the left side of the entrance you can use the corners to los the mobs so they will come to you instead of being spread out. Just make sure everyone knows that peeking around the corner isn't allowed until you say so. And make sure you kill the mages asap because flamestrike hurts.

I was actually having a problem on trash last night. My partner in 10 man is a DK tank who is as geared as I am and he was absolutely killing me on trash threat. But once we got on the bosses he couldn't keep up. I actually pulled agro on Deathwhisper with 3 stacks of the debuff up after he taunted (60% threat reduction).