Boomkin/rogue comp - need advices

Heya, i'm currently playing with a rogue in 2v2, 1500ish rating and we're heaving huge problems with beating dk/retri, dk/hpala retri/rogue and disc/rogue. If we are countering a disc/rogue we're starting up by me popping and dotting the priest, then the counter rogue attacks me and my rogue starts nuking the counter rogue. I'm then cycloning the disc, and helping my rogue with nuking the other rogue. BUT, when my cyclone fades the disc priest easily heals the other rogue fully up even tho he's at like 10%. And when i'm then cyc'ing priest again we have to start the nuke prosess ALL over again. After a while i'll start getting deminishing return which kinda is the signal that we're loosing the match. So, any advices? ???

Re: Boomkin/rogue comp - need advices

Quote Originally Posted by mentalitet
    Heya, i'm currently playing with a rogue in 2v2, 1500ish rating and we're heaving huge problems with beating dk/retri, dk/hpala retri/rogue and disc/rogue. If we are countering a disc/rogue we're starting up by me popping and dotting the priest, then the counter rogue attacks me and my rogue starts nuking the counter rogue. I'm then cycloning the disc, and helping my rogue with nuking the other rogue. BUT, when my cyclone fades the disc priest easily heals the other rogue fully up even tho he's at like 10%. And when i'm then cyc'ing priest again we have to start the nuke prosess ALL over again. After a while i'll start getting deminishing return which kinda is the signal that we're loosing the match. So, any advices? ???
    DK/retri is moar or less that they're bursting me to death, unless they're simply bad.

zerg the priest with the rogue and cyc the rogue, after the stun is over the priest will penance so the rogue needs to kick that. if he is unable to cyc the priest right before the stun fades so he cant heal. Then your rogue can vanish or get set up to finish the priest off. or if that doesnt work, have ur rogue open with a garrote, then a rupture/evis, then kick the heal, then save the kidney for when the lockout is about to end. if he trinkets the ks then blind and start on the rogue until blind ends.

Problem is that some rogues are using CS before i'm even able to cyc him. And if my rogue is stunlocked by another rogue it's hard to outheal his dmg in a balance spec

Popping on the priest is not a good idea. He will just dispel you naked, get his dots rolling on you and the rogue will just pop and own you.

Stay stealthed, find a good place to hide while your rogue looks for the other rogue. If he finds him get there fast pop all ur cd's on the rogue and you should nuke him while CC'ing the priest. If your rogue gets sapped, get there and throw a typhoon near him to hopefully hit the rogue and cyclone him to allow your rogue to peel off and re-stealth. Reset it and nuke the rogue after cyclone.

If no rogue gets sapped, get a shadow sight timer (if you don't already have one) and have your rogue sap the priest as late as he can before shadow sight pops. Dash ur ass over to the eyes, grab them, FF the rogue and nuke his ass.

With dk teams, well simply put, they are insane OP vs. boomkins. With dk/ret sap the ret and put everything you have into the dk, if you cant kill him thru BoP, cyclone him thru it and kill him after. Dk/holyPaly is probably the hardest for boomkin/rogue. Sap paly and nuke dk and hope that they are bad and make mistakes. If they don't make mistakes they will beat you 99.9% of the time.