Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Arcane Blast nerfed!

Has anyone noticed a Huge downfall in damage from our Arcane blasts crits after this first patch after 3.3 today? Its from the 3.3a patch.

I seem to be critting for a lot less damage now with arcane blasts. I can't crit past 15k anymore without cooldowns. I used to be able to crit for 19k without cooldowns. Something is up. There IS a hidden nerf in this patch.

Re: Arcane Blast nerfed!

Your lying.
    [quote="Tyler"]Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

10+ Year Old Account

Its about fucking time. mages doing 13k+ dps is over the top while other classes at capping around 10k

Did you try speccing arcane? If your still in your frost pvp spec, its not going to be as effective.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

Why would I lie... I used to crit for 19k with Arcane blasts with NO cds or buffs used and now I can't crit past 15k... Obviously something is up... The stack buff you get even shows less damage even after 4 stacks. WE DID GET NERFED! And NO i didn't respecc or do anything. I AM NOT THE ONLY WHO NOTICED THIS. FUCK YOU BLIZZARD

Quote Originally Posted by Switchshot
    Its about fucking time. mages doing 13k+ dps is over the top while other classes at capping around 10k
    Mut rogues would like a word with you.

I managed to crit 28k's today just by using Arcane Blast. No cooldowns used.

RAGE ITT

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Pikatrap
    Mut rogues would like a word with you.
    Assuming you mean they are OP they were already hotfix nerfed once since the patch came out along with Affy Locks.

As far as I can tell, you ARE the only who has noticed.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

go post on WoW forums and you'll get a real answer.

Not sure if it's the same poster but there already is a thread on the wow mage forums regarding this, and it seems to be by the same person.

Just a question to the OP. Did you switch out any gear or upgrade any? Also have you done an extensive test?
    record 100 AB with 0 stacks 100 with 1 stack so on and so forth? Or did you crit a few times on different mobs for different numbers?

Nope, just noticed this after the patch..

15+ Year Old Account

Also, Onyxia deep breathes more.

Quote Originally Posted by DirewolfX
    Also, Onyxia deep breathes more.
    and kael'thas is lavaman.

I hear raid buffs effect the damage you do.

/thread.

This is a stupid topic.
    It wasn't nerfed.

The End

My coffee got teabagged

I was still getting 21k+ crits last night, so nope, havent noticed any changes. Anychance you have an Arcane PvP spec and forgot tochange it?

because arcane mages didnt need a nerf ? " oh i can do over 10k dps with one button luul "