Should I go back to unholy?

I just got 4p t9 bonus, and I was wondering if I should go back to unholy, or stay blood. Thoughts?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ncil&n=Varamis

Re: Should I go back to unholy?

Unholy with or without. I recently said in another post that I thought blood was pewpewlazor! I was then shot done, but as I find out with good reason.
    Unholy is better damaiz now then Blood, or atleast in my gear (I also have 4 T9 setbonus).
    Nymphus, Death Knight - Grim Batol EU Alliance.

No reason not to be unholy right now, it is the superior raid spec with or without the set bonus.

They're both decent raid specs right now. If your raid doesn't have an Unholy DK, but they have other DKs or Shadow Priests, go Unholy for the 30% increased disease damage. If that is already covered by another DK, does the fight involve any AoE elements (Anub, Deathwhisper, etc.), if so, go Unholy. If that isn't the case, choose the one you enjoy more; single target they're very close in damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    All you're really going to gain is a slightly higher rank on world of logs, which is fine if that's what you're into. You know what I'm into? AFKing in dalaran while hot bitties swoon around me and my good looks.