Corroded Skeleton Key

Is anyone out there aware how the /use works on this? It says "Absorbs 3200 Damage. Lasts 20 Secs"

Does that mean...that once 3200 Damage has been absorbed, the /use is done? Or does that mean that it absorbs a constant 3200 Damage for 20 secs?

Re: Corroded Skeleton Key

absorbs 3200 once and it's done
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

why do so many people have a question about this

you activate the trinket

you gain a bubble absorbing 3200 damage

if you get hit for that much after 2 secs the bubble is gone and the buff fades

if you don't get hit at all or hit for less than that after 20 secs you lose the buff

it is a personal power word shield on a 2 min cd unlimited uses.....

Thanks, seems kind of trashy for the ilvl minus the Stam, maybe once every min for 3200 and it would be decent but...3200 every 2 mins, meh.

not much of a life saver, but it beats the mugs from brewfest
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Quote Originally Posted by Powell
    not much of a life saver, but it beats the mugs from brewfest
    This.

And enough stuff is timed, and timed casts that it will be helpful, just not great. On use dodge/pary/just about anything would have been better, but at least it gets rid of one ilvl 200 trinket.

10+ Year Old Account

Basically its a minor shield block (that works on spell damage) every 2m. Not very impressive, but still well worth it for the sta buff.

I'll be picking up this trinket tomorrow when I get my 60 emblems.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

yep grinding marks for it atm, its actully quite good, you might say it aint worth it, thus with the minor PW:Shield it have, its quite good for the small break it can give, if you do combine it with skills and such.

and its clearly a update for people like me since i have ony trinket and brew charm :V still, ive been to many times on toc25 and still not gotten the stam one yet, and that sucks.

atm im on 5075 gear score, fully tanked up, with close to capped expertise, but full hit and like nearly 600 def rat, :V so it aint that shabby of a trinket.

sorry for my iron wall of text lolies, and my bad english
    I am the Warrior.

I have no friends on my journey. No walkers of the void, summoned from the Nether as servants and bodyguards. No loyal beasts of the plains or woods, to defend me and comfort me in my pain. My sole companion is my weapon. I must care for it better than any hunter has ever cared for his beast. I must master it more than any warlock has ever mastered his demon. Without me, it is useless. Without it, I am nothing.

aimed at pvp a lot more than you think. A 3200 shield that you can use while silenced will be huge for healers to bridge those gaps. Sure you lose the battlemaster trinket, but i'd give it up for this much stam anyway.
    This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

dont buy this if you raid consistantly.

the current BiS for tanks is the stacking stamina trink from 10 man gunship(heroic ofcourse) and sindragosa's fang thingy(crap load of all spell resistance on 1min CD with same stam as skele key)

if however you dont think you can get those then by all means waste 60 badges.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

The absorb-effect doesnt matter. People would take it for stamina even if the effect is spawning a fat lady.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Astray
    The absorb-effect doesnt matter. People would take it for stamina even if the effect is spawning a fat lady.
    Well, if it sings it's a good thing.