15+ Year Old Account

Block enchanting confirm box mod?

I remember having a mod that would block the confimation box asking if you were sure you wanted to replace an enchant on an item. Since reinstalling all the mods on my new comp I can't find it & honestly don't remember what the name of it was either. Does anybody know of a mod that simply does that? I'm leveling an alt and its going to be an enchanter so this would help a lot on re-enchanting stuff to lvl up and would save me a little bit of time when I enchant other people stuff too. I was referred to Enchantrix from the Auctioneer suite but I don't see any option in there to bypass the warning that you will be overwriting an enchant & still am getting that warning.

Thanks ahead of time for any help.

Re: Block enchanting confirm box mod?

/click StaticPopup1Button1

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous
    /click StaticPopup1Button1
    What does that do?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77
    I remember having a mod that would block the confimation box asking if you were sure you wanted to replace an enchant on an item. Since reinstalling all the mods on my new comp I can't find it & honestly don't remember what the name of it was either. Does anybody know of a mod that simply does that? I'm leveling an alt and its going to be an enchanter so this would help a lot on re-enchanting stuff to lvl up and would save me a little bit of time when I enchant other people stuff too. I was referred to Enchantrix from the Auctioneer suite but I don't see any option in there to bypass the warning that you will be overwriting an enchant & still am getting that warning.

Thanks ahead of time for any help.
    Are you really that lazy? It takes a whole second to click one button.

You can macro or keybind it into something and it will click yes on the button that confirms yes on the box that comes up... and Hethor you stole my sig : ( .. weak

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Hethor
    Are you really that lazy? It takes a whole second to click one button.
    When you are re-enchanting the same piece over & over & over again to work on your own enchanting it gets very annoying. Its not a matter of being lazy but a matter of annoying and time consuming. There were mods that bypassed the warning because of this very reason. You never saw anything pop up on your screen at all. Every enchant you did was as if it were a freshly unenchanted piece of gear.