Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Engineering : Can this be done ?

So i have the ability to make Iceblade arrows ( ICC arrows ) , and i want to switch to goblin and make bullets also. will my ability to make the arrows remain and be useable when i choose to go back to gnomish ?.

Re: Engineering : Can this be done ?

It's the same with all professions. Drop goblin and you'll lose all your goblin learnt abilities.

GIT PWNED.
    I'm a hunter engineer, and I support this bullshitery.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

So if i go goblin. then go back 2 gnomish , ALL my schematics are gone ?

i usto b gnomish then went to goblin an for ICC i went gnomish for arrows. and i never had to learn ANY recipe's again

made 32k gold so far from arrows alone :P wanna make moar!

Quote Originally Posted by v3ngful
    made 32k gold so far from arrows alone :P wanna make moar!
    wat

There's more Goblin Engineers than Gnome (Goblin has more useful things). So Gnome makes more money because there's less Gnome Engineers.

Just find a friend to trade arrows for bullets with. This is presuming you want them because you are a hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by v3ngful
    So i have the ability to make Iceblade arrows ( ICC arrows ) , and i want to switch to goblin and make bullets also. will my ability to make the arrows remain and be useable when i choose to go back to gnomish ?.
    Confirmed by GM conversation I had.

This is not possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Kysimir
    Confirmed by GM conversation I had.

This is not possible.
    Damn... Well, gonna have to drag my paladin alt to ICC for the bullets then.

Quote Originally Posted by Woony
    wat
    ~32k on bullets on my server.

It's pretty insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Kysimir
    ~32k on bullets on my server.

It's pretty insane.
    Had someone undercut by 20g a stack within a week and destroy the price down to like 6g a stack. Aka h8.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluepants
    Had someone undercut by 20g a stack within a week and destroy the price down to like 6g a stack. Aka h8.
    Yeah, I feel your pain. I bought about 500,000 bullets in the last 2 weeks; I've only made about 250,000.

Day 9 :: Arrows 230g a stack, Bullets 230g a stack
    Day 10 :: Arrows 5g a stack, Bullets 33g a stack

Had like 2 people undercut me down to 3g a few times... it was pretty tedious/annoying, but I kept it at 33g for 3 days by sitting on the AH, then I let the price drop to 9g. It finally fluctuates between 6 and 12g like Mammoth Cutters did, but with a better profit margin.

I was recovering from wisdom teeth removal, so by day 10 after ICC, I was able to drool at my PC and coherently post auctions... so I had nothing better to do, lol.

From testing:

When you go from Gnomish to Goblin you will loose all your Gnomish specific recipes. You then have to learn the Goblin equivilent.

HOWEVER.........

If you change back to Gnomish you relearn all your previously known Gnomish recipes (including Iceblade Arrows)

Quote Originally Posted by TeeZed
    It's the same with all professions. Drop goblin and you'll lose all your goblin learnt abilities.
    Not exactly true. As someone posted before me, this is not how it works. You really lost them. They no longer show in your skill list. But you don't have to rebuy them should you go back.

When I was making Glacial Bags for me, my alt, and my girlfriend. I was often switching back and forth between different cloth concentrations. And upon going back to one i had learned, i would relearn all the patterns that required it.