Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Icecrown Citadel collection

Faction - The Ashen Verdict
    They are a new faction created by Tirion Fordring from Argent Crusade and Darion Mograine from Knights of the Ebon Blade. They have a few things up their sleeves. WoWHead, WoWWiki, MMO-Champion.

Hellscream's Warsong and Strength of Wrynn is and applies 5% to Healing Done, Damage Dealt and Health Increased.

Dungeon and Raid
    Icecrown Citadel
    • The Scourge and the Lich King's last hold, Frostwing Hall will be added to the game. However, in order to enter the wing, the Ashen Verdict must shatter the barrier first.
    [/blizzquote]

Bosses

They are listed as following in each section.
    • Icecrown Citadel - The Lower Spire
      • Lord Marrowgar
      • Lady Deathwhisper
      • Gunship Battle
      • Deathbringer Saurfang Trophy drops from here for tier10, 264 10m heroic/25m normal, 277 25m heroic
    • Icecrown Citadel - The Plague Works Unlocked
      • Precious & Stinky mini bosses
      • Festergut
      • Rotface
      • Professor Putricide Trophy drops from here for tier10, 264 10m heroic/25m normal, 277 25m heroic
    • Icecrown Citadel - The Crimson Hall Unlocked
      • Blood Princes
      • Blood-Queen Lana'thel Trophy drops from here for tier10, 264 10m heroic/25m normal, 277 25m heroic
    • Icecrown Citadel - The Frostwing Halls Unlocked
      • Valithria Dreamwalker
      • Sindragosa Trophy drops from here for tier10, 264 10m heroic/25m normal, 277 25m heroic
    • Icecrown Citadel - The Frozen Throne Unlocked
      • The Lich King Trophy drops from here for tier10, 264 10m heroic/25m normal, 277 25m heroic

Tokens will drop on each wing end boss on heroic. 10m heroic and 25m normal drops the token of 264 item level and 25m heroic drops the token of 277 item level.

Tactics/Loot/Abilities

Icecrown Citadel - The Lower Spire
    Lord Marrowgar - TankSpot, StratFu, WoWWiki, MMO-Champion, WoWHead.
    Lady Deathwhisper - TankSpot, StratFu, WoWWiki, MMO-Champion, WoWHead.
    Gunship Battle - TankSpot, StratFu, WoWWiki, MMO-Champion, WoWHead.
    Deathbringer Saurfang - TankSpot, StratFu, WoWWiki, MMO-Champion, WoWHead.

Icecrown Citadel - The Plague Works
    Precious & Stinky mini bosses - Tankspot
    Festergut - TankSpot, StratFu, WoWWiki, MMO-Champion, WoWHead.
    Rotface - TankSpot, StratFu, WoWWiki, MMO-Champion, WoWHead.
    Professor Putricide - TankSpot, StratFu, WoWWiki, MMO-Champion, WoWHead.

Icecrown Citadel - The Crimson Hall
    Blood Princes - TankSpot, StratFu, WoWWiki, MMO-Champion, WoWHead.
    Blood-Queen Lana'thel - TankSpot, StratFu, WoWWiki, MMO-Champion, WoWHead.

Icecrown Citadel - The Frostwing Halls
    Valithria Dreamwalker - TankSpot (pre-release), StratFu, WoWWiki, MMO-Champion, WoWHead.
    Sindragosa - TankSpot (pre-release), StratFu, WoWWiki, MMO-Champion, WoWHead.

Icecrown Citadel - The Frozen Throne
    The Lich King - TankSpot, StratFu, WoWWiki, MMO-Champion, WoWHead.

Note: limited attempts are now for hard modes only.

Hot Fixes

Recent In-Game Fixes - January 2010
    • Icecrown Citadel - The Lower Spire
      • Lord Marrowgar
        • Lord Marrowgar will now do significantly less melee damage in both the 10 player normal and 10 player heroic difficulty. (14.12.09)
        • Lord Marrowgar is now tauntable. (16.12.09)
      • Lady Deathwhisper
        • The Lady Deathwhisper encounter has seen the following changes in the 25 player normal version: mana pool has been reduced, the health on all adds has been reduced, and Adherents will wait a little longer after spawning before they start casting. (05.01.10)
      • Gunship Battle
        • Muradin and Saurfang will no longer gain stacks of Battlefury from totems. Additionally, the duration of Battlefury has also been reduced. (16.12.09)
      • Deathbringer Saurfang
        • Deathbringer Saurfang's Rune of Blood has been modified to heal 10 times the amount of damage dealt instead of 5 times the damage. This will make the encounter more difficult if you try to tank Saurfang with just one character. The tooltip does not reflect this change, but it will in a future patch. (16.12.09)
    • Icecrown Citadel - The Plague Works
      • Precious & Stinky
        • None
      • Festergut
        • Rotface’s acidic blood and Festergut's acidic blood now function appropriately through the use of the group looting and master looting systems. (06.01.10)
      • Rotface
        • In the Rotface encounter, big oozes should now properly combine. (06.01.10)
        • Rotface’s acidic blood and Festergut's acidic blood now function appropriately through the use of the group looting and master looting systems. (06.01.10)
        • Rotface’s hit points have been reduced in the 10 person encounter. (07.01.10) by 15%
      • Professor Putricide
        • Professor Putricide's Tear Gas will no longer remove player auras. (11.01.10)
        • The Growing Ooze Puddles in the Professor Putricide encounter will no longer continue to grow while players are stunned. (11.01.10)
    • Icecrown Citadel - The Crimson Hall
      • Blood Princes
        • Kinetic Bombs no longer aggro Blood Queen Lana’thel during the Blood Princes encounter. (21.01.10)
      • Blood-Queen Lana'thel
        • Blood Queen Lana’thel will only be available after the Blood Prince Council is defeated. (21.01.10)
        • Blood Queen Lana’thel's Essence has a longer duration. (21.01.10)
        • Blood Queen Lanathel should no longer cast Vampiric Bite on pets. (21.01.10)
    • Icecrown Citadel - The Frostwing Halls
      • Valithria Dreamwalker
        • None
      • Sindragosa
        • None
    • Icecrown Citadel - The Frozen Throne
      • The Lich King
        • None

Re: Icecrown Citadel

Reserved

Re: Icecrown Citadel

Reserved

Re: Icecrown Citadel Guide

Nice. Approved for sticky?

Might want to seperate the loot and tactics part;

Superboss of hard hits!
    Tactics / abilities
    Loot

and that per wing / boss, I think that makes things a bit more easy to read :-X

Quote Originally Posted by Thissi
    Might want to seperate the loot and tactics part;

Superboss of hard hits!
    Tactics / abilities
    Loot

and that per wing / boss, I think that makes things a bit more easy to read :-X
    Ohm like it or not wowhead and mmo-champion which provide good loots list and abilities but at the same time wowhead and wowwiki provides lore, tactics plus awesome comments

Sticky?

Deleted

Stickied.

Pls update for Saurfang change...

Deathbringer Saurfang's Rune of Blood has been modified to heal 10 times the amount of damage dealt instead of 5 times the damage. This will make the encounter more difficult if you try to tank Saurfang with just one character. The tooltip does not reflect this change, but it will in a future patch.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/12/2197...ng-hotfix.html

and # Muradin and Saurfang will no longer gain stacks of Battlefury from totems. Additionally, the duration of Battlefury has also been reduced.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/23/2172...2009--129.html

Might also be useful in the initial list to add a note about trophy drops eg: (drops Trophy for 264 T10 gear, 277 on heroic) for Deathbringer Saurfang, Professor Putricide, Blood-Queen Lana'thel, Sindragosa, The Lich King (not confirmed as he hasn't been seen yet but highly likely).

I missed that one

Re: Icecrown Citadel collection of need to know

Quote Originally Posted by Caszum
    • Deathbringer Saurfang Drops Trophy on Heroic for tier10, 264 10m, 277 25m (unconfirmed)
    The 264 Token drops on 25 Normal, the 277 Token drops on 25 Heroic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm
    Since my post count is rougly 10x yours I'll give you a big STFU because I'm obviously your superior

One thing.. The gate to Lich King has been said to open in April, not in February.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

Desirie thats old information you have there.

At the current rate blizzard wants to shorten the gate opening after Christmas if you read the quote from Daelo it should make sense.

Re: Icecrown Citadel collection

Is there any information about the Realm First achivement of Icc25? Wether it has to be done on normal or heroic mode?
    I'd really prefer heroic o.0

Can you be more specific?

10+ Year Old Account

does anyone know if you can knock deathbringers adds off the platform with thunderstorm or typhoon??
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Our shaman did a thunderstorm when he was running away from an add which had the direction of over the edge but it just push it into the edge and went along it to one of the side.

Quote Originally Posted by Caszum
    Can you be more specific?
    yeah ofc.
    I was wondering wether it's like in Naxxramas, Eye of Eternity or the Obsidian Sactum. Getting the Realm First!-Achievement by simply killing the encounters in Softmode (Yes I know, KT and Malygos don't even have a HM, but Sartharion does).

Or it's like in TotC and Ulduar. You neither get the achievement by killing Anub in 25m Softmode, nor by simply killing him in 25m TotgC. You've to kill him with 50 Tries left. The final "hardmode" of the instance (Immortality excluded).In Ulduar you got the Realm First Death's demise!-Achievement by killing Yogg+0, ergo hardmode.

So my question is wether you've to kill the Lichking in 25m normal mode or on another, later playthrough in 25m Hardmode.

I myself hope there is a realm first achievement for Lichking since his the BBB(BIG BAD BOSS) Also Hopefully realm first for some of the hard mode achievement and kills. tbh I have no clue if there's a Realm First achievement at all.

cool

Added hotfixes from 06.01.10
    Added confirmation about Crimson hall unlocking 19 January.
    Added confirmation about trophies.