T9 4-Piece Set Bonus Favors Arcane over other specs?

Increases the critical strike chance of your Fireball, Frostbolt, Frostfire Bolt, Arcane Missiles, and Arcane Blast spells by 5%.
    It seems to me that Arcane has both their spammed spell (AB) AND their proc spell (AM) buffed, while Fire has only their spam spell buffed, but not their proc spell (Pyroblast) - same for frost, only the spam spell is buffed.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does this set bonus benefit Arcane mages more than Fire or Frost mages? Or does the fact that for fire, the increased crit% from the set bonus increases both the damage on the spam spell (FB) as well as the chance to proc hot streak even it out?

--------

On a similar note (although I may have to post on the lock board for an answer) - the warlock T9 4-piece set bonus seems to have a similarly imbalanced emphasis on Affliction over Destruction:
    Increases the damage done by your Immolate, Corruption, and Unstable Affliction spells by 10%.
    Destro locks are only benefiting from the bonus to immo, while Affliction locks are benefiting from bonuses to both corruption AND UA.

Thanks in advance for any comments or clarification on these set bonuses.

Re: T9 4-Piece Set Bonus Favors Arcane over other specs?

It seems like a fair trade considering that crit coeficient for arcane is lower than fire or frostfire.

Deleted

According to Elitist Jerks estimate both the 2 and 4 piece set bonuses benefits Fire more than Arcane.

2P 4p
    Arcane 1.5% 2.5%
    Fire 2.5% 3%

Source:http://elitistjerks.com/f75/t30655-w...dium_3_3_live/
    (Scroll down to "Set Bonus Values")

Quote Originally Posted by Teuta
    It seems like a fair trade considering that crit coeficient for arcane is lower than fire or frostfire.
    This.