Thread: New Idea

New Idea

Ok, so i was just looking over the new assassination pve spec with Lightning Reflexes. Then that gave me the idea to drop hfb and 3 points out of cttc and get imp snd and blade flurry and put the extra point in relentless strikes. now i know dropping hfb would be a massive dps loss but could blade flurry make up for that with possibly doing massive envenom crits on 2 mobs? and the extra poison procs from the 20% increased attack speed?
    Could maybe work on short fights with more then 1 mob, This is just a idea nothing serious.

Re: New Idea

Quote Originally Posted by speedymonkey
    Ok, so i was just looking over the new assassination pve spec with Lightning Reflexes. Then that gave me the idea to drop hfb and 3 points out of cttc and get imp snd and blade flurry and put the extra point in relentless strikes. now i know dropping hfb would be a massive dps loss but could blade flurry make up for that with possibly doing massive envenom crits on 2 mobs? and the extra poison procs from the 20% increased attack speed?
    Could maybe work on short fights with more then 1 mob, This is just a idea nothing serious.
    Sure, when the fight lasts for ~15-20sec and you're constantly fighting two mobs, it could be worth it.

Still highly doubt that it'd be worth it to spend gold on a new glyph and on respeccing.

No, just because the top 6 points of both trees are the ones that give by far the most dps. any kind of 4x/x/x or x/4x/x build will never compare to 51+/x/x or x/51+/x
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    No, just because the top 6 points of both trees are the ones that give by far the most dps. any kind of 4x/x/x or x/4x/x build will never compare to 51+/x/x or x/51+/x
    Well yeah, there's no fight in WoW where the suggested spec would triumph over both, the standard mutilate spec aswell as the standard combat spec.
    But when not using Combat, I could see the suggested build pulling ahead on a fight like Skarvald & Dalronn, in Utgarde Keep.

Quote Originally Posted by Voij
    Well yeah, there's no fight in WoW where the suggested spec would triumph over both, the standard mutilate spec aswell as the standard combat spec.
    But when not using Combat, I could see the suggested build pulling ahead on a fight like Skarvald & Dalronn, in Utgarde Keep.
    if the pinnacle of your game experience is to own up that particular boss fight in the most impressive fashion possible, then there's no harm in trying the spec you described.