10 man ICC.Two Healing

Hello Fellow WOW players,
    I have a concern about two healing ICC with Resto druid. Both of us geared(not TOP NOTCH), but we have two healed TOTC 10 man with ease. Now we are having problems with the first boss after a player gets spiked. We are very Aggressive healers, but need some kind of help. I would rather two heal it and get bosses down fast with a challenge, then being bored with three healers.

My Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...gath&n=Ciellis

My other druid healer Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...gath&n=Potatos

Thank ya for the help and reading this

Ciellis

Re: 10 man ICC.Two Healing

Our guild ran 2 healers for 4 runs last week and had no problem however 2 druid healers may be a bit much - especially since you're both well below the new haste cap and that will hurt. My favorite 2 heal was myself and a resto shammy, very fun, great coverage and we both had a workout.

Is there a specific fight you're having issues with? First boss is all about tanks stacking and spreading dmg and getting people off spikes asap - make sure your DPS is on target and running away from incoming frost wall thingies.

You gear is good enough.
    Two healing it is cake.

Hmm...What is the new haste capped..I totally forgot about that, since we now have talents in the resto tree(/cheer).. We are spamming the tanks since they are getting hit hard on the saber slash. To bad there is not a warning ever 20 secs when it comes, or i could rethink the whole situation. I got stabbed and a tank died, So i put the tanks and us in the same group. Once one of us gets spiked we would us tranquity....All and All...People said we couldn't do it and i got fired up.. Brought a holy paladin in and he was dead last on the healing with my druid partner and I 300 healing overall difference. I could post more on situations, but don't want the WALL OF TEXT complaint

Do you have world of logs output you can share or combat log output links?

And the Druid haste is now:

Soft Haste Cap:
    •735 haste rating with 3/3 Celestial Focus, Wrath of Air Totem, and Moonkin Aura/Swift Retribution Aura
    •856 haste rating with 3/3 Celestial Focus and Wrath of Air Totem only
    •856 haste rating with Wrath of Air Totem and Moonkin Aura/Swift Retribution Aura, no points in Celestial Focus
    •936 haste rating with 3/3 Celestial Focus and Moonkin Aura/Swift Retribution Aura only
    •1063 haste rating with 3/3 Celestial Focus only, no outside buffs

I'm barely at 600 myself and with any luck i'll hit 856 which is where the sweet spot for 10 man would be... 735 would be great for our 25 mans.

The haste will help you. Have you tried the new rejuv glyph as well? One druid should just be hotting up the entire raid no problem and the other keeping rolling hots on tanks and spamming big heals as needed and rejuving targets without rejuv on them.

However with the first fight, if people are dying on the impale spike thingy, thats more likely dps fault. People also need to run away from the whirlwind thing and your tanks HAVE to stack - HAVE to!

Avoid the ice/frost stuff as well. it moves slowly, make sure people stop casting and run or let them die so they can see their mistakes in the combat log parser.

gear wise you look good - spell power and stuff, but the talent change can really make tossing out rejuvs, nourishes and big heals feel slow until you get the right haste.

Agree with above, haste is low. If dps isn't quick about getting folks unspiked, this could hurt you.

From EJ math post

To get down to a 1s GCD with 5/5 GOTEM:

both haste buffs (8%)
    736 haste rating (3/3 CF) (old was 253)
    856 haste rating (0/3 CF) (old was 359)

WoA alone (5%)
    856 haste rating (3/3 CF) (old was 359)
    980 haste rating (0/3 CF) (old was 468)

Moonkin/Swift Ret alone (3%)
    936 haste rating (3/3 CF) (old was 430)
    1063 haste rating (0/3 CF) (old was 541)

no haste buffs
    1063 haste rating (3/3 CF) (old was 541)
    1193 haste rating (0/3 CF) (old was 655)
    If running two restos consistently I might try one more focused on single target healing (Living Seed, Empowered Touch, Tranquil Spirit, Glyph of Nourish) and the other more focused on raid talents/glyphs (like your both running now).

And ditch the glyph of barkskin for something more useful for pve >.<.

To blashism, the information that you gave me doesn't count for the new talent in the resto tree that gives us 10% i believe or something..Don't remember...I have the new rejuv glyph but i don't cast it..Because during that time, tanks are getting hit hard and finding it hard to heal a spike person. My fellow resto druid partner is running OOM half way during the fight and look at the over-healing and she is doing 30% but beats me in over-all healing by 300 plus healing..If ya understand that concept on how I put it. Again thanks for the advice guys and i'm much appreciated

I'm sooo glad u said something about that, because i didnt know she had Gylph of Barksin

With two decent healers, the only thing you would really need 3 heals for in 10 man at this point is for the 'Full House' achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciellis
    To blashism, the information that you gave me doesn't count for the new talent in the resto tree that gives us 10% i believe or something..Don't remember...I have the new rejuv glyph but i don't cast it..Because during that time, tanks are getting hit hard and finding it hard to heal a spike person. My fellow resto druid partner is running OOM half way during the fight and look at the over-healing and she is doing 30% but beats me in over-all healing by 300 plus healing..If ya understand that concept on how I put it. Again thanks for the advice guys and i'm much appreciated
    It used to reduce the base cool down of Lifebloom, Rejuv and wildgrowth.

Now its: Gift of the Earthmother: Redesigned. This talent now increases spell haste by 2/4/6/8/10% and reduces the base global cooldown of Lifebloom by 2/4/6/8/10% instead of its previous effects.

SO lifebloom isn't really impacted, but Rejuv and Wildgrowth - our core raid heals are now goverened by haste. The 10% spell haste is helpfull but you really need the 700+ to get what we used to have in core talents before with only around 400 haste.

Other then that, yeah, fix the glyphs and try and have one of your druids go single target healing style as suggested.

Also, why are you running out of mana? Are you innervating and still running out? What pot do you use? Try using the +45 mp5 regen ones and see if that helps. I always use those on new content rather then spellpower.

Hello Fellow WOW players,
    I have a concern about two healing ICC with Resto druid. Both of us geared(not TOP NOTCH), but we have two healed TOTC 10 man with ease. Now we are having problems with the first boss after a player gets spiked. We are very Aggressive healers, but need some kind of help. I would rather two heal it and get bosses down fast with a challenge, then being bored with three healers.

My Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...gath&n=Ciellis

My other druid healer Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...gath&n=Potatos

Thank ya for the help and reading this

Ciellis

2 druids might be rough... my guild has 2 10man groups and we split up various healers... first week my group cleared it with a holy priest and resto druid. this week my group cleared it with a holy priest resto shaman. no real problems at all... except when a healer gets the mark on saurfang and dies.

/shrug it can definitely be done with 2 heals and not a ton of headache. maybe try mixing up your healer combos some?

Well I haven't been in 10 man since before they nerfed Marrowgar, but 2 druids prenerf would have been very difficult. You're looking at 30-40k damage split between 2 targets every 1.5 seconds or so and without a direct healer, that'd be pretty difficult to overcome.

A pally and anything makes the fight a joke btw.

Well, we 2 healed all of ICC 10 with a paladin healer and a disc priest with only 2 wipes on deathwhisper trying to learn the caster/melee add rotation..all of the rest was 1 shot..including "hardmode" persay "I'm on a Boat", "I've Gone and made a mess" and "Boned" ;D..even though that achievement isn't hard at all..but with 2 tank healers it's fine..the first 4 bosses have minimum aoe damage..even deathbringer...the person with the mark is considered a tank and can just be beacons

in conclusion..the first four bosses are easily 2 healable..with druids idk..but our combo seems to be working very well

Those achievements aren't hardmode. You wont be able to unlock hardmode until you clear ICC.

Like I said, paladin's bacon of light makes the encounter a joke.

We are spamming the tanks since they are getting hit hard on the saber slash. To bad there is not a warning ever 20 secs when it comes, or i could rethink the whole situation
    There won't ever be a warning, the reasoning is that Sabre Lash has no cooldown. Meaning this ability can be spammed the entire fight just as Heroic Strike could be on a warrior. You could see this ability used every other hit or you could see it go 10 attacks without being used. The only time he does a guarantee Sabre Lash is when you first charge in and after the Whirlwinds.

2 healed on our first time in there last week resto druid and holy pally(me) was a little stressful on us not knowing the fights other than vids weve seen from the ptr but its doable

Quote Originally Posted by SPF18
    The lair is on the ground in the mountains.