Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Dear Tree Druids

Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    Whilst you are running heroics, stop spamming nourish. If you think have to stop to heal in a heroic, go roll a pally.

Love, a bear.

PS, don't get me wrong, I love you all, just stop playing your druid like paladin!
    you felt the need to post this?
    i do remember when my gear was very bad i needed to use that spell more then often
    and at times i still push that button..depends on the tank and situation
    ./anyways.have a nice day
    To play those millions of minds,to watch them slowly respond to an unseen stimulus to guide theyr aspiration without theyr knowledge-all this whether in high capacities or in humble,is a big and endless game of chess of ever extraordinary excitement
    -sydney west-

Dear Tanks,

Please pull more so I have to nourish spam, aoe speeds everything up.

Love,
    A non-bad
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Dear Tree Druids

I love you.
    "Like it's MY fault some BIG dragon knocked me into a cave full of LITTLE dragons!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    The community didn't go down the shitter because of the LFG system, the LFG system just introduced you to the shitty community in a horribly effective way.

I heal Heroics using only Holy Nova spam. How's that float your boat?

excuse me, but I don't really see the whole big problem with this, so long everyone came out alive, let people heal the way they want to, it is not up to you to decide how your healer heals - besides, if it is that important to you that the healer (resto druid healers*) are using hots, well then, go respec and use your own hots!

I find myself spamming nourish, even when there is nothing to heal, simply because.. I like the spell animation, as well as the sound it brings, woooiing wooiing woooiiing
    stop the elitism

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfyre
    Apparently the one heroic you DON'T tank is Heroic Trial of the Crusader.

OHSNAP!

;D

Dear Christmas Cookies,
    You are delicious. Thank you for being so awesome.

Signed,
    Happy-for-the-Holidays.

15+ Year Old Account

The OP posted his suggestion offensively aka speaking to the great anonymous audience in a condescending manner like if one Tree Druids has sinned so his/her kin is made of sinners thus deserve a stern reprimand. But he is correct in the essence: Do not spam Nourish without HoTs. If you still spam Nourish afterwards just to annoy him with a staccato of Chinese trash cymbal sounds banging his ear drums and driving him crazy: You're welcome.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Who cares about how the druid chooses to heal as long as he gets the job done and doesn't constantly run out of mana? Yes, spamming Nourish isn't a very effective way for a druid to heal, but in most heroics I find myself quite bored because the tank is overgeared and hardly needs any healing outside of bosses.

Direct your ire at the dps doing less damage than the tank and standing in every aoe rather than the healer healing in an inefficent, but sufficent, manner.

Not really on topic but...
    If he cant heal, u vote him out, and get a new healer
    You can't vote kick someone until the 15 min debuff is gone. In that 15 mins, the heroic should be done or very damn nearly. It's fun being forced with a 700 dps rogue and 1000 dps lock.

Deleted

lock this please ... pointless idiot posting.

15+ Year Old Account

When I heal, I use the spell that seems most effective. Casting Rejuvenation on someone who are going to die because the are losing health is not effective in my eyes. Why would you even care when the Druid delivers his job/role? We are here to heal, and not only hot. Why does people think Druids are ONLY meant to hot? That Nourish should be the last option? I believe Blizzard designed Druids to be able to do both thinks, and still heal well. IMO it's extremely fun to heal as a Druids, because we are capable of so much and have a little gain of everything, so don't destroy my fun when I am delivering what I'm supposed to.

10+ Year Old Account

hmm when im healing in heroics (dont heals raids only dps) i just roll lifeblooms on people taking dmg and if its not enough ill just cast regrowth on them the instant heal plus the hot from that and lifebloom should be enough. i only use nourish when someone is taking major spike dmg and i need to get them up quickly but usually its unescesary.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Why on earth should you always use you most efficient spells in heroics?

I sometimes have fun always using only rejuv, sometimes only nourish, and sometimes even unglyphed HT
    Doing something different are good. Its not like you die or a druid can oom in heroics no mather how they play.
    You can be annoyed of people not doing it the optimal way, but for some its boring doing it the same way over and over. I cant remember last time I had more than 2 hots on the tank in a heroic.

Lol @ all the anger. I pop up to say that it's silly to be spamming one heal for a whole dungeon. And now I'm a bad player. L. o. l. Not to mention the 3 pages of needless QQ I got out of it.

Thanks to those that understood. The rest of you can lolz at my gear all you want. I'm still MTing up to Saurfang. Enjoy being the haters!

Quote Originally Posted by Chobyn
    Why on earth should you always use you most efficient spells in heroics?

I sometimes have fun always using only rejuv, sometimes only nourish, and sometimes even unglyphed HT
    Doing something different are good. Its not like you die or a druid can oom in heroics no mather how they play.
    You can be annoyed of people not doing it the optimal way, but for some its boring doing it the same way over and over. I cant remember last time I had more than 2 hots on the tank in a heroic.
    I've actually been doing the same, at least in VH I always only use rejuv, partly 'cause that's everything that's needed (even when the tank only had 26k health) and partly 'cause it's fun.
    In other instances I usually go out of treeform and start dpsing, only keeping basic hots up on the tank..although this sometimes gets me some serious hate from players who's all like
    "L2PLAY, HEAL, DON't DEEPS IDJUUT"

I still think it's stupid to ONLY use Nourish though (even when unglyphed you still heal 20% more when having a HoT on the target) and to those who say "when someone is about to die I don't have time to put up a HoT and just Nourish" you SHOULD have had a HoT on that person long before it came to that critical point when 1 GCD matters.

Edited for spelling while waiting to log on after 50 min of queue. Thank you Ravencrest-EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek
    Dear Tree Druids,

Please take the OP's advice with a grain of salt. HoTs are your number 1 resource (and you should have at least one, if not all three, on the tank at all times) but sometimes the tank will take a spike of damage or may consistently take more damage than your HoTs alone can handle. Rely on Swiftmend first and foremost when it's available. But when it's not, use Nourish. It's an excellent direct heal. And no, you aren't a bad Druid or a wannabe-Paladin if you use Nourish when it's needed.

Sincerely, an informed Tree.
    Phew, i was just getting scared.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/world-of-warcraft-lore-by-richard-knaak-(spoilers)/

Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva

Ok. To those that only read the parts of my post that they could feel shit about: L2 fuckin read. I said heroics.

For Cerellis benefit I'm going to rephrase this so that you bads don't feel so shit about feeling bad.

IF you are in a heroic. DON'T just spam nourish. ROLL your hots as well. DON'T JUST SPAM NOURISH WITHOUT USING YOUR HOTS. I know what I'm talking about, thank you. Yes nourish does mad healing in a short space of time; if you use your hots to go with it.

Sunfyre: Nice try at calling me out on gear, no cigar.

Cinnabono: If you're healing in ICC, do what you fucking want as long as everyone stays alive. But I expect you roll hots as well like the rest of them.

(Post edited for spelling/clarity)
    Isn't the defense cap for Heroics 435? If so, you're below it. If not, nevermind.
    Like the phoenix, rising from the flames...so shall this epic journey unfold as we discover our ancient future and craft legends through fire & flight. This is a night of transcendance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    We've killed Old Gods, Corrupted Dragon Flights, The Burning Legion and even killed one of their leaders (archimonde)..

But hey.. watch out for those zombies.. they bite.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Khaosthief
    Isn't the defense cap for Heroics 435? If so, you're below it. If not, nevermind.
    ............. its called survival of the fittest mayne
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Quote Originally Posted by Khaosthief
    ROFL, learn a little about druids before posting on their forums.