Thread: pri

pri

/focus [target=mouseover, exists] [exists]

That's the macro I currently use. If I have a mouseover target, it focusses it, else my normal target.

How can I make it, that it will not focus dead people.

====

Now my second macro. Don't put it in the other one. Basically, the same: [target=mouseover, exists] [exists], but now only on enemy units, so friendly players will nto be focussed.

===

Last macro. If I don't have shadowfiend popped, I cast it. If I have it popped, let it attack my current target. When I press the macro any time, my pet casts shadowcrawl.

What does it look like?

ox
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Jeffx

Re: pri

Well you seem to know what you want these for, if you feel that you want to put in more modifiers, they can be added with a comma in the brackets as done here.

First one:

/focus [@mouseover,exists,nodead][nodead]

Second:

/focus [@mouseover,exists,harm][harm]

Third:

/petattack
    /cast Shadowcrawl
    /cast Shadowfiend

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous
    Well you seem to know what you want these for, if you feel that you want to put in more modifiers, they can be added with a comma in the brackets as done here.

First one:

/focus [@mouseover,exists,nodead][nodead]

Second:

/focus [@mouseover,exists,harm][harm]

Third:

/petattack
    /cast Shadowcrawl
    /cast Shadowfiend
    Cool, thanks a lot.

2 questions:

Why are the pet attacking abilities placed BEFORE the scriptline to actually cast the fiend?

And, 'as done here', where ?

oxox

Nothing, just other modifiers depending on what spell you wanted macroed like [harm,help,exists] etc.. just put commas between the conditionals to suit your needs.

/petattack
    /cast Shadowcrawl
    /cast Shadowfiend

is done this way because macros are run from top to bottom, so it doesn't matter if you tell your pet to attack before it's summoned, it won't break the macro.. but having the cast Shadowfiend at the top and having it on cooldown will break the macro so that nothing underneath it is triggered.

Nothing, just other modifiers depending on what spell you wanted macroed like [harm,help,exists] etc.. just put commas between the conditionals to suit your needs.

/petattack
    /cast Shadowcrawl
    /cast Shadowfiend

is done this way because macros are run from top to bottom, so it doesn't matter if you tell your pet to attack before it's summoned, it won't break the macro.. but having the cast Shadowfiend at the top and having it on cooldown will break the macro so that nothing underneath it is triggered.
    Cool, thanks. I'm looking for 1 more macro.

Inner Focus + Divine Hymn. It first casts IF (if it's ready), then if I pressthe macro again Divine Hymn. I tried a bit with cast sequence but for what I can it bugged like hell ..

ox

Try these depending on what you're looking for.

#showtooltip Divine Hymn
    /cast Inner Focus
    /cast Divine Hymn

#showtooltip Divine Hymn
    /castsequence reset=180 Inner Focus,Divine Hymn

Inner Focus doesn't actually trigger the GCD so the first macro should work in one click, but if you'd prefer to have the choice to hit the button once to use Inner Focus and a second time for Divine Hymn (or any other spell) it will still go back to Inner Focus when it comes off cooldown.

Try these depending on what you're looking for.

#showtooltip Divine Hymn
    /cast Inner Focus
    /cast Divine Hymn

#showtooltip Divine Hymn
    /castsequence reset=180 Inner Focus,Divine Hymn

Inner Focus doesn't actually trigger the GCD so the first macro should work in one click, but if you'd prefer to have the choice to hit the button once to use Inner Focus and a second time for Divine Hymn (or any other spell) it will still go back to Inner Focus when it comes off cooldown.
    Thanks for the detailed description and help. The reset one is indeed what I was looking for. ox