10+ Year Old Account

Just a little confused :P

Sooo

Now Im up to 46 Emblems of Frost, Now this next Reset im getting 60 emblems, and now im a little confused on What I should get :<

This past reset i got in one of the Raids Vanquisher's Mark of Sanctification a.k.a a tier Token.

So i was Wondering if i should get the shoulders Since they are awesome OR Should i get the all amazing Trinket?

Hope i'll get some answers Soon :P

Thanks in Advance, Gyðja.

Edit: Hers My Armory http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n&n=Gy%C3%B0ja And Yes, I have awfull Trinkets :<

Re: Just a little confused :P

Even if you didn't have the tier token you'd be an idiot not to get t10 pieces the set bonuses are far too good.... Your trinkets aren't awful except for the fact that an ArP trinket as mut is about like using a staff on a dps warrior. WTS Mirror of truth cheap.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Knockkout
    Even if you didn't have the tier token you'd be an idiot not to get t10 pieces the set bonuses are far too good.... Your trinkets aren't awful except for the fact that an ArP trinket as mut is about like using a staff on a dps warrior. WTS Mirror of truth cheap.
    Mkay, any other helpfull ideas?

Tell your guild to stop being gay and give you a Death's Choice

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Knockkout
    Tell your guild to stop being gay and give you a Death's Choice
    Lol, aye I've tried and tried, but still there allways comes an DK, Hunter or some shit and lololol i win roll, when we are both at maximume dkp, so yea, its all about luck now

I'd say get the trinket first, it's probably gonna be the biggest upgrade you can have. [I guess it's probably gonna be about 250-300dps better than both of your trinkets and you'll need to at least have 2pc T10 to compete with that, + 2pc is only fully effective when you don't have to use Tricks on your tanks at all.]

Also, seeing as the next release of Bosses is still pretty far away and as we can get 35 emblems per week atm, I think you still have a lot of time before you'll have to get 2pc T10 because the bosses would get harder.